Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

So...a Macron small equates to a Nike large?! **** a duck. All my Villa shirts have been smalls over the last few seasons, as I can just about get away with it. And although you're right, I could get a smaller kiddies one and it would be cheaper, it would be without the sponsor on. Which might be a good thing, but...people will surely laugh and say 'ha ha that guy is wearing a kids shirt!'. I know because I would do that exact thing if I saw it...

Always worn SMALL MENS except 11/12 as Nike fooked up the sizes so I squeezed into a large boys (bonus of having no shite sponsor).

Looks like this time I'll be forced to go down to an under 5s kit based on these sizes. Oh well, at least no sponsor and kit will be even cheaper!

Just read the website page about the event where we're launching it. Genuinely hilarious, sounds like it's been written by these boys:

ngbbs434be329c5d10.jpg

Shabba

"Banging out their top tracks." :crylaugh: Absolutely useless.

Does anyone know what the mini stadium tour includes at the kit launch?Having done the full tour a couple of years ago,which i fully enjoyed i might take my nephew down if it is worth it

The players know what the kits look like, according to Carruthers the away top colour is 'unreal', surely a leak pretty soon?

Must be really bright green if an Irish player is saying that!

I think the only hope we have of a leak is if one of our trendy young social network conscience players does what Joey Barton did with the England shirt.

Hopefully Herdy, lichaj or Samir will accidentally upload a pic to twitter.

Why do people think those type of designs are possibly the real thing? They are **** designs from photoshop templates you can get on the internet, I'm pretty sure the real designers do not use a template they found on the internet.

Â