Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

From the official site

Villa's new home and away kit for the 2012-13 term will be unveiled at a stunning event in B6 on June 16 and 17.

Supporters, of course, will be able to cast their eyes over the home, away and goalkeeping kits as well as training wear for the next term at the mega event.

The home kit will then be available to purchase immediately from the Villa Park Store, while the away kit will be on sale from July 14.

Kit Launch

From the official site

Villa's new home and away kit for the 2012-13 term will be unveiled at a stunning event in B6 on June 16 and 17.

Supporters, of course, will be able to cast their eyes over the home, away and goalkeeping kits as well as training wear for the next term at the mega event.

The home kit will then be available to purchase immediately from the Villa Park Store, while the away kit will be on sale from July 14.

Kit Launch

The Lines will be at the unveiling?!

... never heard of them.

I had the misfortune to see them live a few times as a support band a few years back, terrible.

I've got to disagree, my sons' band supported The Lines at the O2 academy a couple of weeks ago, they're a top bunch of lads and they put on a really energetic quality live show.

From the official site

Kit Launch

The Lines will be at the unveiling?!

... never heard of them.

They a cool band from Wolves - the lead Singer Alex is a Villa Fan. They're all really good lads!

their myspace

& their latest single

Sorry if this was already posted, but I saw this "leaked" photo of the new road kit last week. I don't know how real it is, but I know that I don't hate it.

Sorry for linking to my own blog, but I'm not quite sure how to post photos in here. If somebody does know how to post photos, please feel free to post the photo from the link here.

http://astonvillahatesme.wordpress.com/2012/05/15/aston-villas-2012-road-kit/

99.9% certain fake.

For the sake of my sanity, shall we start doing a 'previously, on villa kit 12/13.....' 24/LOST style recap post every 5 pages or so?

Well as others have said, the leaks usually come from people in Sporting stores or their distribution warehouses snapping a sneaky photo of the kits.

If the details that our kit is only going to be available from the club shop is true, there aren't going to be any of those opportunities for leaks.

Â