Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

not for me that one, sick of the same design of claret body blue sleeves. They need to show some imagination and do something different.

Lime Green isn't "something different" ??

A logo I made by changing the colours of the old circle logo

newbadgecopy.png

and two kits with that logo

villav5copy.png

goldandblackawaycopy.png

Sod rules on stars being on kits

I rue the day only 49% of our fans voted for a circular crest. It's so much better than the current shape and is reminiscent of our most successful period.

Love the shirts. Kudos.

Maybe it's because it was the crest when I became a fan. It's got a sort of classic feel to it. One after was okay. When the claret and blue stripes with gold were introduced, followed by "ASTON VILLA FC" on the top...looked a bit busy and shit IMO. But I suppose the trend was going that way at the time.

lmarsha, superb kits mate. Just tweeted you this but hay... Would love us to go back to the round badge this season for the 30th anniversary... would be great. Don't see it happening tho :(

Those kits are amazing, I'd buy them both.

Regarding the circular badge, I love it, but I don't think our current badge is bad by any stretch. Also, if we went back to the circular badge then we would clash with Chelsea. I'm pretty sure we had the circular badge first, but they've had it for a while now.

A logo I made by changing the colours of the old circle logo

newbadgecopy.png

and two kits with that logo

villav5copy.png

goldandblackawaycopy.png

Sod rules on stars being on kits

I'd like to buy this shirt, so instead of making mock ups, produce these please.

Â