Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

does anyone know if the sale thats on astonvilladirect.co.uk is also on at villa village? im going to the game this saturday and fancy getting one of the black long sleeve training polos for my holidays, they was £35 but now £21 online?

All Macron training wear is £20 or less in the shop. They've got a bit of ex-team kit as well like claret shorts, sky shorts and long sleeve training tops that are £10.

They seemed to be running low on away kits, but not sure if they are holding some stock back for match days?

Thqnks for the reply, ill get one saturday instead of ordering online

Getting a bit confused by this- I think I read online that the current villa shirts are £10 for season ticket holders or people with tickets for the last few games. At the Liverpool game I went to the Holte Shop to get the shirt, the guy also said I have a fiver on my season card. I thought great a shirt for a fiver but then he said the shirt was at £20!  I left it at that. So am I wrong on this one?

No he was wrong, should've cost you £5.

Getting a bit confused by this- I think I read online that the current villa shirts are £10 for season ticket holders or people with tickets for the last few games. At the Liverpool game I went to the Holte Shop to get the shirt, the guy also said I have a fiver on my season card. I thought great a shirt for a fiver but then he said the shirt was at £20!  I left it at that. So am I wrong on this one?

I thought the rules was that a club had to have the same kit for 2 seasons? Obviously not as Villa have a new one every year!

theres no such rule, in 2006/7 villa released a really tidy black 3rd shirt that was never used. Clubs will always have a brand new home and away shirt for every season, its nothing new and has been this way since 1994

Club needs to make this colourway goalkeeper kit available for sale...

PM2638375@SOCCER+Liverpool.jpg

drooling-2.gif

Got one of these in the club shop today, I got the last one. Didnt even know they were available for sale

I've got a few vouchers for the £10 shirt offer from the Fulham game (as I got lumbered with the task of picking up the shirts for me and a few mates), if I roll up to the Villa shop and try and buy 3 shirts with 3 vouchers will they be snarky about it or just let me get them?

If I find you Jimzk5 I won't kill you but I might mess your hair up or something, pinch you really hard maybe because I too love that shirt.

Should've been quicker and more vigilant I know :(

I've got a few vouchers for the £10 shirt offer from the Fulham game (as I got lumbered with the task of picking up the shirts for me and a few mates), if I roll up to the Villa shop and try and buy 3 shirts with 3 vouchers will they be snarky about it or just let me get them?

Depends if they have stock , shop was rammed Saturday so much so they gave me the wrong size shirt.Stuck with an XL now.

Very little stock left and the assistant was telling people once they gone they gone due to new shirts out next season

No glow-in-the-darkers under XL left in the New Street store, but they must be desperate to get rid of the home ones, they let me have three for a tenner each using one voucher!

Â