Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Something like this but not done as shit and with the macron men in white or blue on the shoulders (which I forgot to do)

villaaway.jpg

How long before someone has this up on Twitter claiming it's been leaked from VP?

This is the one doing the rounds on Twitter:

AuijaxwCMAEnEFO.jpg

Did someone on here do that one?

Created by marshall on H + V

As a fan of crazy away kits I actually really quite like that mock up. If we could go as crazy as the orange marseille third shirt I've got from the season just gone id be well happy. Not to the mass markets taste I presume though.

Terrible

If the away kit is going to be green, I'd like it to be a lime green with a purple trim and purple badge. That sounds nice.

It'd look like the Joker's suit! For someone proclaiming crazy kit designs aren't your thing you sure know how to go from one extreme to the other.

If we're having lime green the trim needs to be black or white, yellow at a push but then we risk looking like some sort of fruity beverage.

If the away kit is going to be green, I'd like it to be a lime green with a purple trim and purple badge. That sounds nice.

Ooooooh get her!!!

It'd look like the Joker's suit! For someone proclaiming crazy kit designs aren't your thing you sure know how to go from one extreme to the other.

If we're having lime green the trim needs to be black or white, yellow at a push but then we risk looking like some sort of fruity beverage.

I don't know why but I've always fancied lime green and purple together

just works.

Nice kits Imarsha but you asked for requests, I gave you something and you ignored me :(

Any chance you could do one of your mock ups based on my scribblings? Pretty please? :lol:

On a more serious note though I like that last home one you did, really nice.

Nice kits Imarsha but you asked for requests, I gave you something and you ignored me :(

Any chance you could do one of your mock ups based on my scribblings? Pretty please? :lol:

Will do it tomorrow but I dont think we will have the same design as West Ham :)

Will do it tomorrow but I dont think we will have the same design as West Ham :)

Was only joking old boy, I doubt you could match the sheer professionalism of my creation anyway.

Something like this but not done as shit and with the macron men in white or blue on the shoulders (which I forgot to do)

villaaway.jpg

I would buy that :D:lol:

Post of the year.

Love the secret unknown words on the ankles especially.

Legendary!

:!:

Â