Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

It's Macron it will be naff and OTT. Have you not seen West Ham's shocker? I know Nike treated us with disrespect but they made some lovely kits. The white/navy away was one of the sexiest football kits ever!

What is wrong with the West Ham shirt, have you seen the Man United kit

Something like this but not done as shit and with the macron men in white or blue on the shoulders (which I forgot to do)

villaaway.jpg

I would buy that :D:lol:

Post of the year.

Love the secret unknown words on the ankles especially.

Legendary!

:!:

OGS thread, trees info, Lambert thread had nothing on your post Ingram85. That post will go down in VT history. After looking at the mock Ups then yours, I was seriously just in tears laughing. Quality absolute quality.

It's Macron it will be naff and OTT. Have you not seen West Ham's shocker? I know Nike treated us with disrespect but they made some lovely kits. The white/navy away was one of the sexiest football kits ever!

What is wrong with the West Ham shirt, have you seen the Man United kit

Have to agree with Imarsha_926 here, the West Ham macron kit is fine, but the Man Utd Nike kit is rotten, I for one am glad we are away from Nike.

Well we have gone for Macron and they are supposedly doing a green away kit. I think most of what they do look gastly, at least in their regular range. I really hope they go all out for us, making it look as nice as the Napoli-kit of last season. Something regular and too much of a template would be extremely disappointing, and we have seen a lot of boring Macron-kits the last few seasons. I fear it is going to be exactly like West Ham or some other lower team, just a claret and blue shirt with no special details or anything worthy of attention.

My latest try at a macron shirt..

villaalpha2450px.png

Very Nice... Make the claret band on the arms smaller and It would be even better.

One thing missing from the other designs are the squares... RL/PF wanted us to have idendity so I assume the new kits will have squares on too.

Very Nice... Make the claret band on the arms smaller and It would be even better.

Untitled1.png

Thats fantastic, havn`t bought a shirt since Oh Ha`s days but would buy that in a shot

Â