Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Well as others have said, the leaks usually come from people in Sporting stores or their distribution warehouses snapping a sneaky photo of the kits.

If the details that our kit is only going to be available from the club shop is true, there aren't going to be any of those opportunities for leaks.

Oh well, guess we'll know soon enough.

Its boring when we have to wait until the actual reveal, especially this year when the fan mock ups arent being made in such high numbers as previous years

Definitely no chance?

leaking_pipe.jpg

Its boring when we have to wait until the actual reveal, especially this year when the fan mock ups arent being made in such high numbers as previous years

Definitely no chance?

leaking_pipe.jpg

If you want me to do another mock up, I will but it would of been good to have something to go on.

I still have that shirt. Ofc it is a bit small for me now, but it fits my little brother. He wore it to VP once last season, and a bloke walking past said 'that's my favourite Villa shirt'. I was surprised.

Yeah I really liked that shirt. We did get to the fa cup final in it though, so that might have had something to do with it. I remember seeing it for the first time in Shoot with Ian Taylor wearing it.

not for me that one, sick of the same design of claret body blue sleeves. They need to show some imagination and do something different.
You do know that's the traditional home top and that the fans generally hate when the club move away from that classic design. Most fans would go nuts if we didn't have a "design of claret body blue sleeves".

To be fair, it's impossible to please all of the fans all of the time, especially with regards to a kit.

No doubt you were referring to the appointment of Mcleish, though, and in that instance you're right. They really dropped the ball on that one.

we should have the 1879/1880 home kit again. black socks, white shorts and a black top with a big red rampant lion in the middle 8)

The gradient effect you used to use on Word back in the 90's? It looks shit!

Keep it claret body, blue sleeves, add a little something different for a trim and don't have the two-tone checks and I'll be happy enough. Assuming Macron provide a good build quality and it's not cheap and shiny looking, that is.

To be honest, I'm more curious as to how this green away kit is going to turn out.

Â