Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

This is the one doing the rounds on Twitter:

AuijaxwCMAEnEFO.jpg

Did someone on here do that one?

Created by marshall on H + V

As a fan of crazy away kits I actually really quite like that mock up. If we could go as crazy as the orange marseille third shirt I've got from the season just gone id be well happy. Not to the mass markets taste I presume though.

If this is true I think Macron and Villa might be spot on in terms of designs. A simple and traditional home kit for fans who like that type of kit and a vibrant yet different away kit for fans who like something different

Tweaked the green to make it darker

villagreenanddarkblue12.png

That's a better green but would like to see the green socks with blue trim please, I think it looks too dull with dark shorts & socks, personally I'm not against the idea of having an outrageous away kit at all.

Might be the lighter green... Now this may sound silly and I might just be thinking a bit too hard and seeing something that isn't there but...

On the flyer/promotional material for the event... the 'SEE THE AWAY KIT' is in a mint-ish green colour... do you think this might be the colour of the kit?

Might be the lighter green... Now this may sound silly and I might just be thinking a bit too hard and seeing something that isn't there but...

On the flyer/promotional material for the event... the 'SEE THE AWAY KIT' is in a mint-ish green colour... do you think this might be the colour of the kit?

I think so and based on the rumours going around, why use green and not blue or claret like the rest of the flyer.

I kits would of been of made so are out there and it seems people have saw them.

Good spot,

why is the Nike swoosh logo on the promo? surely it sould be Macron if they making the kits now?

I think maybe because the Nike deal had not finished when the material was issued... I would assume that stuff issued now will have macron on it.

Just a guess like.

why is the Nike swoosh logo on the promo? surely it sould be Macron if they making the kits now?

The flyer may have been designed when we were still contractually obligated to put the Nike swoosh everywhere. I know it looks out of place now, but if it was designed before May 31st it would have had to have had it.

I think maybe because the Nike deal had not finished when the material was issued... I would assume that stuff issued now will have macron on it.

Just a guess like.

The kit colours would of been sorted long before the flyer was made, The Nike deal was still active so they had to include the Nike logo

I could be totally wrong and the kit could be white but seems to be pointing at green

I think so and based on the rumours going around, why use green and not blue or claret like the rest of the flyer.

I kits would of been of made so are out there and it seems people have saw them.

Aye... I do prefer the darker more sharper green than the text colour. But colours are very hard to judge from mockups/hexadecimal colours to actual fabric... lets hope the real thing is 'a better shade of green' so to speak :D

Good spot guys on the green font, could well be the colour on the kit. The word is however, that the kit is pretty wild. Is that shade of green alone enough to be considered 'wild'?

Maybe it's paired with claret and blue trim, or has some crazy assed pattern?

I had a vision that its based on the wet spam away kit only its flourescent green with a white and dayglo light blue collar. Imarsha over to you mate, make the green and light blue as bright as you can.

Like summer encapsulated in a shirt.

whenever i hear of teams playing in green i always picture defenders lying prone and using the kit as camouflage so they can jump out and tackle unaware attackers....

Â