Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

So something incredibly funny but also quite embarrassing happened last night between me and my girlfriend, and I feel like I need to tell someone so VT, I'm telling you.

We arranged for her to come over to mine for a curry which I made from scratch. All the good stuff was involved in this curry, peppers, onions, chili, chicken pieces etc, and it tasted amazing! It was pretty hot too but that didn't seem to phase her which was good. Anyway, after a few glasses of wine we make our way into the bedroom, get undressed, and start the foreplay which was good fun. Here's the part where it got a bit troublesome..... Little did I know, I still had chili all over my fingers, and my fingers went into a very sensitive area (Not UTWU Rob before you ask), which lead to me laughing my head off at the situation and her laughing but also nearly in tears. Apparently it's pretty painful and extremely hot. Many ice cubes were sacrificed. I offered to pour milk over it but apparently that's weird?!? 

TL;DR version - Don't handle Chili before sex!!! Or you know, wash your hands properly afterwards... 

Or rub your eye, or go for a piss.

PS.  I thought you were a veggie?

• Like 1

Ok an embarassing one now..

has anyone had a woman play with their "soldier" too hard/violently before? I noticed that I had a bit of blood on my boxers today and so I tested erm playing with it myself and when it gets hard it starts bleeding abit. Have I got anything to worry about? i am abit embarassed to go GP. This can only happen to me :( 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

has anyone had a woman play with their "soldier" too hard/violently before? I noticed that I had a bit of blood on my boxers today and so I tested erm playing with it myself and when it gets hard it starts bleeding abit. Have I got anything to worry about? i am abit embarassed to go GP. This can only happen to me :( 

pfffft ive had bigger cuts on my....oh wait.

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Did she wank you off with a brillo pad wrapped around her hand?

Can't say i have ever experienced that but if she was gripping it too hard I would have told her! :P

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm Dem, I'm getting it regularly, but don't want to brag straight out, so have to make up a story to exploit it ;-)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

I'm Dem, I'm getting it regularly, but don't want to brag straight out, so have to make up a story to exploit it ;-)

I actually wish I was making it up. I can't even bash my bishop without it bleeding :(

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I actually wish I was making it up. I can't even bash my bishop without it bleeding :(

If it's bleeding from chaffing skin, have a few days off, and use some moisturiser.

Â