Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

First Tinder connection:

Her: Hi

Me: Hey there, thanks for swiping. I'm new on here, what's the score?

Her: No idea

Me: Ah, I see you're a woman of few words. So what do I have to do to get to know you a bit better?

Her: Meet up

At which point, it all seems a bit weird so I give it up. 

I clearly need to up my game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, choffer said:

First Tinder connection:

Me: Ah, I see you're a woman of few words. So what do I have to do to get to know you a bit better?

sex is a great ice breaker.

First Tinder connection:

You should have asked her when she wanted to meet and then just go for it....

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

sex is a great ice breaker.

Tried that approach last year. All she wanted was an occasional bit of NSA fun. After two dates she was calling me all the names under the sun when I didn't respond to her texts within 5 minutes. In my (albeit) limited experience, women who say they just want a bit of "fun" are mentalists.

• Like 1

First Tinder connection:

Should have just requested to DHUTWU

• Like 1

Tried that approach last year. All she wanted was an occasional bit of NSA fun. After two dates she was calling me all the names under the sun when I didn't respond to her texts within 5 minutes. In my (albeit) limited experience, women who say they just want a bit of "fun" are mentalists.

never ever assume that any woman is not mental. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

never ever assume that any woman is not mental. 

Actually, you're dead right. I didn't mean to suggest that they were the only mental women. Just that they're the most loopy.

3 minutes ago, choffer said:

Actually, you're dead right. I didn't mean to suggest that they were the only mental women. Just that they're the most loopy.

thank allah we cleared that up,you had me worried for a minute.

bit of advice for anyone whos getting married. dont get too drunk, snort too much coke and end up leaving your wife in a pub and get caught trying to cop off with another woman in a different pub. yes on my wedding day and not something im proud of but i always find a way to **** a good thing up. been a rocky few weeks and i wouldn't blame her if she sent me packing. stupid mistake high on booze and drugs but im sure we will get through it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

bit of advice for anyone whos getting married. dont get too drunk, snort too much coke and end up leaving your wife in a pub and get caught trying to cop off with another woman in a different pub. yes on my wedding day and not something im proud of but i always find a way to **** a good thing up. been a rocky few weeks and i wouldn't blame her if she sent me packing. stupid mistake high on booze and drugs but im sure we will get through it.

You tried getting with another woman on your wedding day? Wow

apparantly got caught red handed. i cannot remember anything but either way its bad. i used to womanise a lot in the early years and kind of grew out of it. just a pissed up mistake and i honestly can say i would not of slept with her but its still not the point. its done now though so just got to move on from it.

Â