Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

On 4/12/2016 at 13:41, Demitri_C said:

Ok an embarassing one now..

has anyone had a woman play with their "soldier" too hard/violently before? I noticed that I had a bit of blood on my boxers today and so I tested erm playing with it myself and when it gets hard it starts bleeding abit. Have I got anything to worry about? i am abit embarassed to go GP. This can only happen to me :( 

Go to the GP, otherwise necrosis will set in and your cock will fall off. 

10 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

How do you put a bread board into a dishwasher 'by accident'?

2x 13 hour shifts back to back and not paying attention to what you're doing? 

You never accidentally gone to put the butter in the cupboard or the iron in the fridge when distracted or tired or summat?

2 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

So when you're cutting/buttering your bread, what surface are you working on? A plate?

edit-that question belongs in the boring thread, apologies.

A chopping board? Is that the same thing?! I've never heard of a bread board either!

23 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Only thing to do is go on an all day bender, and bring home two Thai prostitutes and a bag of coke. If you're in trouble anyway, might as well be hung for a sheep, as a lamb.

Just two? Amateur. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

A chopping board? Is that the same thing?! I've never heard of a bread board either!

I think they're basically the same thing. A bread board probably forms part of a duo with a bread bin while the other is for all food chopping and is more on it's own on the countertop.

I'm currently single, ladies.

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

I think they're basically the same thing. A bread board probably forms part of a duo with a bread bin while the other is for all food chopping and is more on it's own on the countertop.

I'm currently single, ladies.

You may be single but at least you know how to chop, butter and store bread in a hygienic manner. 

I'm sure someone will find that charming. Maybe. ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

You may be single but at least you know how to chop, butter and store bread in a hygienic manner. 

I'm sure someone will find that charming. Maybe. ;)

This chat has meant I'm gonna end up singing this for the rest of the day now...

I don't buy bread, I don't have a bread bin and I don't own a toaster. I also don't eat veg or salad. So.. yes, I am pretty much a savage! 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This thread has been quiet recently? Anything new happening folks? My love life is as dry as the gobi desert so no updates from me. 

• Like 1

Ive been on match and tinder these last few months and had about 10 dates with different birds in that time.

Every single one a nutcase from the first date, never made it to date 2. The Polish girl I met who was FAF swore constantly and told me if anyone disses her kids she would "**** kill them". I promptly left shortly after.

I'm 40, so every woman Ive met has huge baggage. Its a nightmare finding a normal one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

Every single one a nutcase from the first date, never made it to date 2. The Polish girl I met who was FAF swore constantly and told me if anyone disses her kids she would "**** kill them". I promptly left shortly after.

What did you say about the kids? :D

I got completely bored of dating and realised I was just was not ready for anything serious again. I got to a point a few months back of just leading people on so I felt that was a little unfair. Most I went out with led to a regular visits which was good for experience and confidence but my 'can't be arsed' attitude and everything on my terms shone through on every occasion. I was finding the regular communication very difficult which I think is a trait I have developed from my previous marriage - I enjoyed having my own space. I also struggled with anything negative, emotional or problematic. I just lose interest. That being said, like the above, one Polish girl I was seeing was very pretty and I often question when I remember the size and proportion of her bangers, why I could not be bothered. Poor form really. I am again entertaining the idea of putting in a little more effort and time will tell. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, knoppy1987 said:

What did you say about the kids? :D

I got completely bored of dating and realised I was just was not ready for anything serious again. I got to a point a few months back of just leading people on so I felt that was a little unfair. Most I went out with led to a regular visits which was good for experience and confidence but my 'can't be arsed' attitude and everything on my terms shone through on every occasion. I was finding the regular communication very difficult which I think is a trait I have developed from my previous marriage - I enjoyed having my own space. I also struggled with anything negative, emotional or problematic. I just lose interest. That being said, like the above, one Polish girl I was seeing was very pretty and I often question when I remember the size and proportion of her bangers, why I could not be bothered. Poor form really. I am again entertaining the idea of putting in a little more effort and time will tell. 

Bloody ell, you sound exactly like me! I was having about 2 new dates every week and just become very very fussy with each one. I had a date yesterday and thought I better stop being an arse and actually try and give this once a chance.

• Like 1

Still seeing that girl from before. she absolutely adores me but for some reason I am not feeling her very much. She is nice doesn't give me any problems but she is always complaining about how unhappy she is with her weight (even though she goes gym, watches what she eats etc)

Maybe that's whats putting me off but I don't really have feelings where I miss her her or anything like that. Its quite wierd

Â