Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

1 minute ago, dAVe80 said:

On to the next one brother. **** her, she sounds like hard work. I won't play those games myself any more. I find I resent any woman who can't just play with a straight bat anyway. Plus you'd probably find that she didn't live up to the idea of her you had in your mind.  

I Agree I hate the games. All it would have took is a single text; I'm seeing someone now, or not interested now etc etc.. But too leave me hanging is the worst. 

I just hate the whole single game life, I'm shit at it, always have been.

Been on a downer recently.... I know I'm no Brad Pitt but also no elephant man.. But I just don't seem to get anywhere..

maybe im trying too hard, I dunno, just sick of it all now. 

• Like 1

Never give up mate and you never know whats around the corner. I was single a lot but that was by choice as I didnt want to settle down, I did have relationships but they never lasted long. In the end I got fed up of bedding the same old slappers and strangers I never knew and was ready to settle down, or so I thought. I got told by my best mate that it would never happen as id never be able to settle down, but then a few months later I got with a girl who I always had the hots for. Im no brad pitt either but I got with this bird who every lad in town wantedva bit of and 6 or so years later we are getting married today. Trust me mate I never saw this coming 6 years ago, I had a needle hanging out my arm constantly and a brain filled with cocaine and booze so yeah im a very lucky man she took a chance on a waster like me. Your time will come bro, then you will be wishing you were single again :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

So I text that girl on weds, nothing over bearing, just the how's the week going, still want to meet up etc...

As predicted, no response.. Gutted as even without even meeting this girl I liked her (obviously liking since college plays something on this). Back to the sites... God I hate the single life... Feel so **** lonely right now. 

If she is like this now imagine what she would be like in couple months if you had further feelings for her? I would not be suprised if she texts you randomly in few weeks time (girls love that shit it's like they want you to remember them) if she does ignore her.

like rugely said don't worry. Your applying too much pressure on yourself and trust me women sense that shit from a mike away. Move onto next one. I have found try speaking to 2-3 different girls whether it's tuner, pof, match whatever. This way you have a pool to choose from bad not get feelings for one very early on.

then hopefully if they develop you can choose which one you want not the other way around

• Like 1

So I text that girl on weds, nothing over bearing, just the how's the week going, still want to meet up etc...

As predicted, no response.. Gutted as even without even meeting this girl I liked her (obviously liking since college plays something on this). Back to the sites... God I hate the single life... Feel so **** lonely right now. 

How old are you?

I found myself single at age 43 and it was terrifying. I spent four years single until I met the perfect partner, so don't rush into stuff, be patient, and things will work out.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

I find I resent any woman who can't just play with a straight bat anyway. 

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You and your bloody cricket talk.

ahh, cricket, yes. I presumed it was just something a bit more...niche.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I'm 33. I know what you mean it's just frustrating at times. 

As for your second option... Chance would be a fine thing

Play it cool...

dGsZyk.gif

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

I was married for 18 years until last year when my kids forced my ex to confess to having an affair. Seems it started on cup final day whilst we were at Wembley and continued until they found out her secret a number of months later. From the day we met she didn't need to work and once the kids were at school I helped her set up her own business. She literally wanted for nothing.

6 months on from the bombshell I'm so much happier. The kids live with me 24/7 and I have a wonderful lady in my life.

Aside from the deceit and lies the one thing that pissed me off more than anything was that the knobhead she fell for is a knuckle dragging bluenose.

Good things happen when you least expect it fella!

I was waiting to hear how this ended in tears for you but delighted it worked out for the best for you mate :thumb:

• Like 2

On 3/25/2016 at 00:54, mikeyp102 said:

As Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg once said, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks".

• Like 1

So I have a interesting one..this greek girl on POF messaged me, I thought god she must be ugly as only only ugly girls seem to message guys first these days. to my suprise she is actually really good looking. Got talking for a while then she asked for my number...all good so far. But then I notice in one of her POF pictures she has her surname so i did a search via FB  to see if we have any friends/exs in common. She is friends with one of my friends. So I message him before I give her my digits. He says to me he went on one date with her but he didnt like her as she was too clingy for him. He advised me to stay clear. So I was thinking maybe forget this, then the more he was talking about her I thought hmm something dont sound right with what he is telling me. He went on that she was too skinny and they went starbucks and she was counting the calories on everything she ate and drank.

My friend is known to be jealous type in the past (even though he has a gf now that he seems happy with) im thinking to give her a chance what do you guys think? She does seem nice (they all do at the start) and I think she is really good looking

Edited by Demitri_C

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So I have a interesting one..this greek girl on POF messaged me, I thought god she must be ugly as only only ugly girls seem to message guys first these days. to my suprise she is actually really good looking. Got talking for a while then she asked for my number...all good so far. But then I notice in one of her POF pictures she has her surname so i did a search via FB  to see if we have any friends/exs in common. She is friends with one of my friends. So I message him before I give her my digits. He says to me he went on one date with her but he didnt like her as she was too clingy for him. He advised me to stay clear. So I was thinking maybe forget this, then the more he was talking about her I thought hmm something dont sound right with what he is telling me. He went on that she was too skinny and they went starbucks and she was counting the calories on everything she ate and drank.

My friend is known to be jealous type in the past (even though he has a gf now that he seems happy with) im thinking to give her a chance what do you guys think? She does seem nice (they all do at the start) and I think she is really good looking

Go for it Dem, what's the worst that could happen?

23 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah just meet up with her and judge for yourself.  Only a few hours wasted if she's not for you.  

This.

Just give it a go. 

• Like 1

Â