Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Congratulations Dante!!!!! Good to see you back by the way mate.

On topic, been keeping out of trouble recently with regards to women, few irons in the fire but not getting too excited at the minute. Crazy women before xmas was crazy so told her to piss off.

I'd pay decent money to see a VT version of The Undateables.

Id love to go on that, id smash the back out of that blonde bird who had the stroke, hell id probably cough my filth up over that midget bird as well.

• Like 1

This thread acts as a fairly regular reminder that i don't meet many women. My friend group rarely go out properly anymore (cinema trips usually these days), besides which I'm useless at that game, and beyond that I'm either at work or at home.

There's a girl in the admin department that might be of interest, gets on the same bus as me and glances over when she heads out of the office past my desk, but I don't think I've spoken to her once (after nearly walking into her turning a corner in the office i think i said 'Oh, sorry') and have nothing to do with her department.

I think I qualify as hopeless ;)

They say that on your death bed you will regret the things you didn't do far more than the things you did.

Id love to go on that, id smash the back out of that blonde bird who had the stroke, hell id probably cough my filth up over that midget bird as well.

:D Haha yeah I said the same thing about that blondey! It's funny though, most of them talk about not going on dates for years and then when they go on them they act like boring bastards and moan about how shit they were...Oh well, enjoy your next date in 20 years time!

Your money is safe, trust me. I was out with a couple of guys from work last week and found out she is apparently hard work.

That just means she's female :D They're all hard work. I dare say men are too in their eyes. Get in there.

That just means she's female :D They're all hard work. I dare say men are too in their eyes. Get in there.

Yep, just bite the bullet and ask her. Worst that can happen is she says no - in which case you're still in exactly the same position as you are now: not going out with her. Except even that's better because you don't have to be wondering all the time and you can find another girl who is interested.

Tell her you're going to kill her.

Then when she freaks out, just say "not really, but I am going to take you on a date"

She'll be so relieved that she's not going to die that going on the date will seem like the best thing ever.

Yup - thats women. Still nothing out of the ordinary there.

Which women have you been meeting? The ones I know can't shut up for five minutes!

Chindie, you don't have to ask her out necessarily, just try to strike up a conversation at work and see where it goes. You can judge for yourself if she is hard work that way. She might just be very shy and is a very nice person when she comes out of her shell.

Ha! Nailing a dwarf/midget is on my bucket list. Preferably female.

Ha! Nailing a dwarf/midget is on my bucket list. Preferably female.

Yeah, I think that scene was left out of the movie, but it's included as a special hidden easter egg in the dvd menu.

Nicholson and Freeman give her a spitroasting.

• Like 1

The girl I like at work is Hungarian so I've been learning little bits, just a few very basic phrases and I've used them in the past when we've spoken on the instant messenger at work but do girls appreciate it if you try to learn their language or does it make you look like you're trying far too hard?

I have less experience with girls than the Villa first team have with football so I am pretty useless!

Â