Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Been a bit lax with my 'foruming' lately. Busy times etc.. Just an update for y'all.

Still with Sara and still going well. Been living together for 6 months now. Happy times. Had 2 holidays together the last 5 months. Jamaica and America (Orlando and New York for Xmas and NY). Survived those, still going strong.

Oh yeah, she's now 4 months pregnant and due end of June. I'm gonna be a Daddy :D

• Like 4

Last time she only reached 7 weeks before the miscarriage so she was very anxious about this time. We kept it to ourselves and didn't tell people until we had our scan a few weeks back. I think she still thinks back to June and worries, but I've told her to have positive thoughts and don't stress over it. We're well away this time

I love reading this thread, some of you are as hopeless as me with women. Anyway got a dinner date with a stunner (in my eyes anyway). Going to go for a meal on Wednesday, will pull out all the stops to impress but not go too far in case she thinks I am her meal ticket who she can extract every last penny from. Hopefully if it all goes well round 2 will be at the weekend.

This thread acts as a fairly regular reminder that i don't meet many women. My friend group rarely go out properly anymore (cinema trips usually these days), besides which I'm useless at that game, and beyond that I'm either at work or at home.

There's a girl in the admin department that might be of interest, gets on the same bus as me and glances over when she heads out of the office past my desk, but I don't think I've spoken to her once (after nearly walking into her turning a corner in the office i think i said 'Oh, sorry') and have nothing to do with her department.

I think I qualify as hopeless ;)

• Like 1

This thread acts as a fairly regular reminder that i don't meet many women. My friend group rarely go out properly anymore (cinema trips usually these days), besides which I'm useless at that game, and beyond that I'm either at work or at home.

There's a girl in the admin department that might be of interest, gets on the same bus as me and glances over when she heads out of the office past my desk, but I don't think I've spoken to her once (after nearly walking into her turning a corner in the office i think i said 'Oh, sorry') and have nothing to do with her department.

Just ask her to get her rat out, she'll be so shocked it will work a treat.

£5 to VT if you ask her out before friday ends.

Just try it, what is the worst that could happen? She says " no I got a man" or whatever and you move on.

Â