Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Basically I have been with this girl for nearly 2 months, we bicker quite a bit about things which are apparently "my fault", for example she told me to not talk about Football in front of her when I was talking to her Sister's Bf or her little Brother about Football... (Both who I'm pretty decent mates with)...

Then there's the fact she always wants me to pick her up from College or from her mates... then if I say no she will come out with the "Do you not want to see me" question...

I did find out today that she finds me "boring and always starts arguments... (She had wrote it on a chat message which she added me into, when I asked her later on about it she said she didn't find me boring.....).

Also there's the times where she may be tidying here room or texting (Which is a **** constant :@) I'll go for a cheeky hug or kiss and I basically get told "No Get off me"...

I kinda find all of that frustrating and when I try talking to her about it, it ends up being my fault or like today where she will keep saying "everything's my fault" in a sarcastic manner in front of her mates. I didn't even say it was her fault.....

Rant Over/

What would you guys do in my position?

Btw she's 17 and I'm 20...

2309444-theres_the_door_now_get_the______out.jpg

• Like 1

Basically I have been with this girl for nearly 2 months, we bicker quite a bit about things which are apparently "my fault", for example she told me to not talk about Football in front of her when I was talking to her Sister's Bf or her little Brother about Football... (Both who I'm pretty decent mates with)...

Then there's the fact she always wants me to pick her up from College or from her mates... then if I say no she will come out with the "Do you not want to see me" question...

I did find out today that she finds me "boring and always starts arguments... (She had wrote it on a chat message which she added me into, when I asked her later on about it she said she didn't find me boring.....).

Also there's the times where she may be tidying here room or texting (Which is a **** constant :@) I'll go for a cheeky hug or kiss and I basically get told "No Get off me"...

I kinda find all of that frustrating and when I try talking to her about it, it ends up being my fault or like today where she will keep saying "everything's my fault" in a sarcastic manner in front of her mates. I didn't even say it was her fault.....

Rant Over/

Dump her mid-coitus; the sudden clench is **** fantastic. :thumb:
  • Like 4

Its really not that hard to be honest, you've only been seeing her for a few months.

You just tell her you want a grown up and your fed up with her acting like a **** brat. Give her a stone cold stunner then waltz out of her place giving a one finger salute to everyone and just stroll home like a **** boss while shaking your head vigourously and cursing under your breath.

• Like 2

Its really not that hard to be honest, you've only been seeing her for a few months.

You just tell her you want a grown up and your fed up with her acting like a **** brat. Give her a stone cold stunner then waltz out of her place giving a one finger salute to everyone and just stroll home like a **** boss while shaking your head vigourously and cursing under your breath.

Haha :P That sounds like a plan!! Might be a bit less dramatic like but to the same ending!!

DHUTWU

When I was 21 I had affairs with ladies aged 36 and 38 (both married, sadly). Although I was imagining if I'd ended up with one of them...they'd be in disabled carteees riding round Asda by now probably

I think I see the connection between these two posts.

• Like 2

This is what annoys me when women spout off about being more mature than guys. You should definitely get rid and if I were you, I wouldn't date anyone younger than 18 unless they're something special.

Relationships aren't supposed to be that hard, especially only a couple of months in, they're meant to be fun.

In my experience ladies are more mature. The ones I know at least. Some chaps are begining to get their act together post-Uni but on the whole I prefer to go to a woman with a problem than a man.

I don't think they are all mad either, no madder than men in any case.

I find most problems in relationships come down unrealistic expectations and the realisation that you are, in fact, two different people and despite your what society constantly tells you, 'the one' is really someone you can be yourself around comfortably, rather than someone who fits into your idea of a ideal woman/man etc.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Rant Over/

I got angry just reading that! She sounds like a right bitch.**** her off and bang one of her mates if you can!

Seriously, as soon as she told you not to speak about something in front of her, I would have got rid! Not to mention she is using you as a taxi service.

Get rid son! Move on.

I got angry just reading that! She sounds like a right bitch.**** her off and bang one of her mates if you can!

Seriously, as soon as she told you not to speak about something in front of her, I would have got rid! Not to mention she is using you as a taxi service.

Get rid son! Move on.

And call her a stupid, stuck up word removed infront of her friends. She sounds like a complete waste of your time, and a word removed to boot.

Â