Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Well, after a couple of months im single again :) no more nurses for me from now on, there all **** mental :P

Everytime the missus watches Holby, I like to picture you as the black dude who was also in Highlander.

Cheers brommy, yeah im fine, bit of a weight off my shoulders to be honest. The last time I expanded on a situation I upset ED, so ill leave it briefly at; good couple of months, boring last week, wasnt to be, left on good terms :thumb:

Did she want to 'do a Postma'?

No Postma related activities thankfully, just got a bit boring the last few weeks or so

Everytime the missus watches Holby, I like to picture you as the black dude who was also in Highlander.

Mario Van Peebles?

Cheers brommy, yeah im fine, bit of a weight off my shoulders to be honest. The last time I expanded on a situation I upset ED, so ill leave it briefly at; good couple of months, boring last week, wasnt to be, left on good terms :thumb:

No Postma related activities thankfully, just got a bit boring the last few weeks or so

Mario Van Peebles?

Glad you're doing alright. Now we get to read all about the next few dates you'll go on, this is where it gets interesting folks. :P

ME, I'm gonna wait until after Xmas before going on the hunt again, less expensive that way.

Good call! It's the triple threat actually. Christmas, New Years, and Valentines day. Wait until Feb. 15th. Then you can also pick up a lonely lady or two. ;P

Good call! It's the triple threat actually. Christmas, New Years, and Valentines day. Wait until Feb. 15th. Then you can also pick up a lonely lady or two. ;P

Yep, it's the relationship transfer window (or rather, non-transfer window).

If he's seeing anyone in December he'll be stuck with them until Feb 15th at least.

• 1 month later...
Â