Brad Guzan

R.Bear

I have to admit that I wasn't that worried when we first let him go. Never thought he'd be our first keeper anyway and that we could do better. I always thought higfhly of Given. I'm glad Guzan showed me why I'm sitting here safe and sound in my couch watching the football instead of being a professional manager, player or anything else in football.

pleased for guzan, hope he has the no1 shirt next season

but i think given has pushed him so far this season, knowing his place is certainly on the line by an equally as good keeper if he fluffs up

but saying that, as mentioned in another thread, its alot of money in wages going to waste to have given on the bench, hopefully we can find an equally decent young keeper for peanuts to be no2, although siegrist is seeming good

i was just about to post actually, with him being 37/38, surely he will be retiring from playing soon?

so will he be staying here as a coach, or going else where to ply the trade?

so with guzan and siegrist, (and given looking to be leaving) were still going to need a 3rd keeper anyway, cant see this happening till the summer though, its not urgent

i was just about to post actually, with him being 37/38, surely he will be retiring from playing soon?

so will he be staying here as a coach, or going else where to ply the trade?

so with guzan and siegrist, (and given looking to be leaving) were still going to need a 3rd keeper anyway, cant see this happening till the summer though, its not urgent

marshall is a coach for us first and foremost, he's likely only being registered as a play as long as siegrist is underage and doesn't need to be named in the squad. once he's of age, we won't be naming marshall any more i assume

People talking about Marshall as a viable keeper? The lad knows himself, he's an emergency keeper should one ever be needed. A tidy little wage each week and free time to

Concentrate on his coaching business.

There are some batshit crazy people who frequent this board.

Outstanding keeper and without being biased theres proberly only 4 keepers in this league I would have instead of him.

Who they are is irrelevant because they're all as good as each other in my opinion.

.I would like some sort of crowd trademark set to him that is unique. Something maybe along the lines of say whenever the opposition get awarded a penalty or something and Brad saves it that the fans scream: 'NO GOAL FOR YOU!!.....' or something along those lines.

Â