Brad Guzan

R.Bear

.I would like some sort of crowd trademark set to him that is unique. Something maybe along the lines of say whenever the opposition get awarded a penalty or something and Brad saves it that the fans scream: 'NO GOAL FOR YOU!!.....' or something along those lines.

Guzan Guzan Guzan!! Does it perfectly I think.

This guy is fantastic, an unsung hero but probably the best Villa keeper after Mark Bosnich left.

Bit early for that.

But I'm extremely pleased, and admittedly pleasantly surprised, at how well he's doing.

Carson was nowhere near as bad as Enckleman.

Carson was good for half a season, then bang average for half a season.

But as I mentioned earlier, it became fashionable on here to crucify the guy. If you believed people on here then with a good goalkeeper we wouldn't have conceded a goal from january until the end of that season. Everything was his fault.

Carson was pretty good, so much so that people were screaming at Oneill for not paying out the £9m (or whatever it was) to sign him in the January window that year. Obviously his form dipped after that game against Croatia, but he was atleast average.

Thw amount of goals carson conceded purely because he always stood to far off his line, and he let bullard score a free kick that was struck in the middle of the goal, Liverpool must have pissed themselves when we gice them a £2million loan fee. He was no better than sorenson who was left to rot in the 3rd team. But enckleman was infinatly shitter.

Â