R.Bear

29 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Lesson 1: the art of flapping 

Lesson 2: kicking into touch 

Lesson 3: how to not out-jump a midget

Final exam : how far can you spit gum

• Like 3

On 23/04/2016 at 00:18, Czechlad said:

Go ahead and criticize Guzan this year, but saying he was always shit and nothing special is absolutely wrong. Guzan's 12-13 season was fantastic. He made 2-3 world class saves. I still remember I think it was Dyer's shot that was going perfect top corner, but Guzan at full reach got a finger tip to it and it just went wide. 

Though, the one thing you are right about is Guzan was always making mistakes in goal. A lot of times Guzan would parry a shot into a dangerous spot or leave a rebound, but the difference then was we had Vlaar and Baker who were much quicker and aware than Lescott and Richards. 

I agree that guzan did used to make some brilliant saves that were eye catching....but even in his best season these would be balanced out with some very soft goals being conceded.

At first glance he looked like a good keeper because of his shot stopping...but hus overall game has never been anything better than average. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I remember the season after Friedel left I think it was and Guzan came into the first team, I remember him being an incredible shot stopper, and being responsible for saving us loads of points in a season....

What the hell happened to him?!

He has been absolute awful this season. Surely no premier league club would want him as their first choice given the chance.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

I remember the season after Friedel left I think it was and Guzan came into the first team, I remember him being an incredible shot stopper, and being responsible for saving us loads of points in a season....

What the hell happened to him?!

He has been absolute awful this season. Surely no premier league club would want him as their first choice given the chance.

He'll make a mint in the MLS.

Â