Brad Guzan

R.Bear

Seems to be a nice bloke but this isn't a hobby its a game, losing hurts thousands of people , hes had his chance, been given the benefit of doubt on more than one occasion and has consistently proven he's not good enough . Sorry Brad its time to wave good bye . 

If Brad does stay then it would raise major concerns on our new team, his  confidence went two seasons ago and because of poor management hes been allowed to remain.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

That clip just about sums Guzan up for me, will be surprised if we can shift him.

Exactly. He is not sure of himself and hes always out of position. Even with the Messi free kick. As good as he took it.. it was savable if he didnt get lost in his positioning. 

Horrible keeper. I though he would have more confidence with the US camp.. playing non Villa games.. maybe he can get his confidence back and maybe our new GK staff could help as well.. but after that.. he just looks the same old shit. The amount of goals we conceded the last few years.. were they are savable shots are just unbelievable. 

Edited by KSV

Wtf is he doing on the Lavezzi goal :crylaugh:

I'm no goalkeeping expert to say the least, but I'm pretty sure you either commit or stay on the line.

What you don't do is bounce around like an overly exited zoo orangutan who's just spotted an tasty piece of fruit outside the cage, but is unsure if he's allowed to reach for it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

That clip just about sums Guzan up for me, will be surprised if we can shift him.

I think we could, despite how shit he is he is still the US #1 (for now). I'm sure if we offered him on a free to all MLS clubs that someone would sign him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

defence was poor but Guzan was awful for that goal

maybe he was afraid of being beaten in the air by a midget again

Still not as bad as Joe Hart's mistake against Wales - and I'd happily have him at the club.

But let's please continue to comment on every single mistake Guzan makes.  It's really interesting to read about them all.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Exactly. Guzan has little or no chance of landing a Head & Shoulders contract!;)

Joe Hart won't have it for much longer the way his hair's going :D

46 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Still not as bad as Joe Hart's mistake against Wales - and I'd happily have him at the club.

But let's please continue to comment on every single mistake Guzan makes.  It's really interesting to read about them all.

Salty.

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Joe Hart won't have it for much longer the way his hair's going :D

And all as a result of this season when Kompany has been mostly out injured!!

6 hours ago, KSV said:

Exactly. He is not sure of himself and hes always out of position. Even with the Messi free kick. As good as he took it.. it was savable if he didnt get lost in his positioning. 

I watched the free kick having read this post. I paused it just as Messi was running up to strike it and thought "yeah, Guzan's left way too big a gap on his right hand side - he's practically stood on his left hand post. Poor keeping"

Then I watched the free kick and saw it was even worse, and that the ball went to Guzan's left and went about 2 feet from his face despite a full length dive :rolleyes:

Awful

Â