Brad Guzan

R.Bear

He's allowed 1 error per season but both goals were horrendous keeping from Brad, he'll be the hardest on himself no doubt. 

He gave Swansea a goal earlier in the season also and vs Palace away he looked like he had his gloves covered in butter.  His kicking is atrocious and he needs dropping.

Drop him and watch as the defence melts every time a high ball comes in from wide

Just like the third goal today?

He's allowed 1 error per season but both goals were horrendous keeping from Brad, he'll be the hardest on himself no doubt. 

He gave Swansea a goal earlier in the season also and vs Palace away he looked like he had his gloves covered in butter.  His kicking is atrocious and he needs dropping.

Drop him and watch as the defence melts every time a high ball comes in from wide

Just like the third goal today?

Except with EVERY CROSS

Didn't expect him to save either the second or third goals to be honest. Because I knew he simply didn't have the capability to do so.

Not very good with footwork to be diving across to make saves and not a good shot stopper at all.

well I think can pick and choose games now as he is struggling. Against a physical team I would definitely go with Guzan but Everton arent going to pepper crosses into the box

He isn't a good commander of the area or claimer of the ball, hasn't been for a while. There's no department he is strong in nowadays. He's still living off his first season.

Looked like he was trying too hard.

Almost like he was aware he was very close to being dropped and the pressure was on him. Certainly didn't look comfortable throughout the game.

I dont think Sherwood was up for cross field passes from him ;)

Guzan is a better keeper than Given but he's just a bit off at the moment. 

We can have Guzan come try claim stuff and miss a few or Given stick to his line and cause other problems. Either way not good. He's got a reason to drop him now but I think we could do with him v Everton and West Ham. 

I half blame Vlaar for that, Guzan was telling him NOT to pass it back, and he shouldn't have cuz he had nobody near him. Sometimes Vlaar doesn't appear to be the smartest player

• Like 2

Â