dudevillaisnice

I've always liked Everton and viewed them as a similar club to us.
Though, when we were really shit the year we went down, I remember Everton playing at Villa Park and their fans were all singing that wanky song 'You're **** shit, you're **** shit'. That put me off their fans a bit. It's petty I know, and chances are our fans would have done the same if roles were revereded but I know I wouldn't. 

26 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Though, when we were really shit the year we went down, I remember Everton playing at Villa Park and their fans were all singing that wanky song 'You're **** shit, you're **** shit'. That put me off their fans a bit. It's petty I know, and chances are our fans would have done the same if roles were revereded but I know I wouldn't. 

It's just banter really. Shit banter, but banter all the same. That sort of behaviour doesn't alter my opinion of the club as a whole, or the majority of its fan base, with whom I tend to have great discussions about football for the most part.

Edited by Greenfly
  • Like 3

On 01/10/2020 at 07:43, PieFacE said:

We openly mocked Newcastle and celebrated after officially sending them down at Villa Park, the first time they were relegated under Mike Ashley.  It really rubbed their fanbase the wrong way and I'm pretty sure we're one of their most hated clubs now.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

We openly mocked Newcastle and celebrated after officially sending them down at Villa Park, the first time they were relegated under Mike Ashley.  It really rubbed their fanbase the wrong way and I'm pretty sure we're one of their most hated clubs now.  

What a day.

7 hours ago, Xela said:

Everton need to replace Pickford. 

Get Romero in from Man Utd. Immediate upgrade and wouldn't cost that much 

I am sure the Everton 2nd choice keeper is better 

11 hours ago, KMitch said:

In fairness i think if they played another team that day like West Ham or Fulham the reaction would be the same 

• Like 1

I like Everton. I think their recruitment of players is awful, but good club. 

Shite facilities mind. And I never got their fans obsession about ahouting for handball about just anything. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

11 hours ago, Xela said:

Everton need to replace Pickford. 

Get Romero in from Man Utd. Immediate upgrade and wouldn't cost that much 

Southgate clearly rates Pickford so he's got to be a top notch keeper. 

• Haha 1

Just now, His Name Is Death said:

Seriously, I hope Everton win the league this season (when we’re sure it’s not going to be us, of course ;)).

You could replace Pickford with a refrigerator and at least it’d be more physically and mentally stable. Get rid.

If a club other than us can win it (and we won’t) I’d choose Everton.

• Like 1

Â