dudevillaisnice

32 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

There's something rather fumny about guys who try so hard to come across as hard men. Ferguson and Pearson are two of them. Just cracks me up. 

Duncan Ferguson is a hard man, he beat the shit out of burglars that broke into his house. 

He doesn't need to try

• Like 4

Just now, penguin said:

Why the **** is he going there??

PL clubs have more money than all but a few elite ones in Europe.

Probably doesn't fancy a move to China or Qatar so PL-money it is since he's no longer first choice for the elite clubs.

Watched the 18 minutes Kean was on the pitch to see why he was hauled off like that. Literally did nothing wrong. Set up a couple of dangerous counters and made a couple of risky but fair tackles that we're called fouls by the ref. Did no more or less than his strike partner Calvert-Lewin in that same period. No idea why people are backing this try-hard Ferguson shattering a young lad's confidence like that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Crazy. Brilliant appointment by Everton though, unfortunately.

We really have some fantastic managers in the Premier League at the moment.

I think it was clear they were going to try to get a big name in - since their change of ownership they've been desperately trying to push forward and increase the profile of the club - I think they were expecting to be pushing the top six this season and it just hasn't happened. Ancelotti will go there because they've got a decent squad and they're spending a lot of money trying to improve it. Everton are a big club in waiting. 

I think people are buying into his name too much. Ancelotti best skill is getting the top players on side for him, he isn't a great tactician. 

Truth is Milan fans think he underachieved, PSG he lost the title to Montpellier and he got sacked mid-season at Bayern and now Napoli

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

That is true. But he is great at man management. Usually get's the best out of his players.

Did great at a floundering Chelski. Won them the double at a time where they were just cycling through caretaker managers post-Mourinho.

Â