dudevillaisnice

Definitely looking like outside contenders for the title. A bit of luck and a campaign free of major injuries and it isn't inconceivable I reckon. I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see them in the top four come the end of the season.

Of course, I thought they would get relegated after a few games last year so what do I know?

1 hour ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Definitely looking like outside contenders for the title. A bit of luck and a campaign free of major injuries and it isn't inconceivable I reckon. I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see them in the top four come the end of the season.

Of course, I thought they would get relegated after a few games last year so what do I know?

Oh absolutely. I fancy them more than City to challenge Liverpool. They’ve got the bit between their teeth and they look absolutely brilliant. No reason at all why they can’t keep it up, other than I do wonder if they’re 2 injuries away from disaster. 

On 02/10/2020 at 09:46, KMitch said:

We openly mocked Newcastle and celebrated after officially sending them down at Villa Park, the first time they were relegated under Mike Ashley.  It really rubbed their fanbase the wrong way and I'm pretty sure we're one of their most hated clubs now.  

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I will say and admit it that I thought James would be a dud, but I didnt think to remember that Ancelotti is a superstar whisperer

If he took the squad Chelsea have now it would be **** perfect. His trophy cabinet is not the greatest but he know footballers

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I will say and admit it that I thought James would be a dud, but I didnt think to remember that Ancelotti is a superstar whisperer

If he took the squad Chelsea have now it would be **** perfect. His trophy cabinet is not the greatest but he know footballers

He still might be a dud but it helps to play in a confident side. 

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Everton and Leeds have an advantage on us because of their managers reputations.

Their reputation is a minor factor.

The major factor is their ability to  coach and getting the best out of their players.

Edited by villalad21

5 hours ago, villalad21 said:

You are completely deluded if you think Smith is on the same level to Bielsa and Ancelotti.

You've got weird opinions that i think are silly, but nevertheless you are entitled to your opinion.

what level is Bielsa on? his trophy cabinet while managing since the 1980s for a great manager is embarrassing. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

what level is Bielsa on? his trophy cabinet while managing since the 1980s for a great manager is embarrassing. 

Lol Bielsa lost a copa America final when it was only Argentina and Brazil who had any chance of winning. Like the the time rangers finished 3rd with mcleish 

6 hours ago, useless said:

People getting carried away with Everton, come the end of the season they'll be around seventh at best.

Would still be a very good season for them.

From what I've seen I think they can push for top 6 this season. They had a couple of players injured yesterday and still won convincingly so got decent depth in most areas now.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

Lol Bielsa lost a copa America final when it was only Argentina and Brazil who had any chance of winning. Like the the time rangers finished 3rd with mcleish 

he lost to Brazil B team as well

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

Argentina actually haven't won since 1993. They've lost about 3 Copa America finals since with better 11s.

Â