Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

I saw it and I still maintain he isn't injured, think it looked alot worse than it actually was personally.

What was the last league he played for us? started? came on a sub?

Just read that Mat says he will be fit enough for the 2nd leg against Bradford.. bet the staff at VP are working "overtime" to ensure he is fit before the transfer window ends.

rubbish. this is the same thing that happened Warnock, a silly internet rumour and since then fans jumped on his back.

its rare a professional footballer would feign an injury in a game, if he didnt want to play he would have said before the game

I was about as close as you could be to the incident in the Villa end and initially I did think he was feigning injury to hide his embarrassment at the miss. However after a matter of seconds it became clear he was in quite a lot of pain, face contorted and pounding the floor in agony, then he was limping until he went off. He did try and chase the ball a few times and you could tell he was hurt. It's a conspiracy theory, move on.

Pathetic that some fans would accuse him of faking injury. He said after his hamstring injury that he just wants to play football and this season with the injuries has been hugely frustrating. Might be best for him to move on when he has to put up with the shit he does.

Well said!

The anti Bent conspiracy theories are getting very boring now.

a season of injuries and a shit manager who didnt pick him when he was fit

a very unlucky couple seasons benty has had

still probably the only person who will be able to save us from going down this year

get fit soon darren, your club needs you, despite the shit manager doing everything in his power to ruin your time here.

Benteke creates tons of chances so I cant advocate dropping him. Bent needs to be starting though. We have been so wasteful in front of the net lately. Benteke's is below average with his feet but really good with his head.

Lerner wants to cut costs and the wage bill but it does not seem to bother him that he is spending high wages to keep Bent out of the game.The last game that I can remember Bent in was against WBA, and then he came on as a sub to equalise for us and earn a draw.

What is the point in putting balls into the 18 yard box if our strikers are not going to score from them ? Bent would have put at least 50% of those chances away.

We need him, I don't care what anyone says if bent was given a run in the side like Benteskey has he would have scored more than him

Benteskey has been a major disappointment since Liverpool game but is not his fault that we rely on him to get us goals

Midfield should be chipping in with goals too which isn't happening

Benteke missed chances yesterday but in fairness most of those he created himself, something Bent doesnt do.

Bent needs players around him to create and we have sold our creative players and not replaced. In other words Bent is wasted in our team

Â