Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Your post shows a complete lack of understanding of the game and how goals are created and scored.

I could understand putting all the blame on the rest of the team if we were having a below average year in scoring goals. But to do the same when we are on course for the worst goal scoring season in the history of the club is quite ridiculous.

The manager, midfield and attackers need to take responsibility for the fact we are such a pathetic and abysmal attacking side so far this season.

I could understand putting all the blame on the rest of the team if we were having a below average year in scoring goals. But to do the same when we are on course for the worst goal scoring season in the history of the club is quite ridiculous.

The manager, midfield and attackers need to take responsibility for the fact we are such a pathetic and abysmal attacking side so far this season.

I'd say the midfield mainly, with attacking they are their to create and score themselves. How many have they actually scored this season? I can only think of Holman that's scored 2.

If you look at it like that...

Or you could simply observe the lack of goals in the rest of the side. I don't know the stats but I doubt there are many other sides who has so few goals from midfielders and defenders.

Con to the thread please, Con to the thread.

• Like 1

Funny how nobody was moaning about him Saturday. FFS how many chances did Benteke miss or give the ball away? He had the touch of a rapist tonight!

Yep, Benteke was shocking tonight and at fault for the 3rd goal. Bent would of got slaughtered for that. Having said that to quote Harry redknapp "my missus could of scored that".

Benteke has been poor since Liverpool. In fact.. he had a few great games which has glossed over his general poor form. Potential is there but he should not be the clear automatic first choice. Make him earn it.

Anybody else think his reaction to missing that sitter was hilarious?

It was a delayed reaction he went down thought how the **** did i miss that then yelled out as if he'd been shot good job he had the keeper there to give him an excuse otherwise we'd be looking at another Stephen Taylor Darius Vassell incident.

Â