Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

His miss was down to a serious lack of confidence and being completely off with his timing and judgement on the flight of the ball.

Like I said before its a terrible miss but Lambert's treatment of bent can only have a negative effect on his sharpness as a goal scorer.

Im always up for a good conspiracy theory, but the lenghts people are willing to go to exclude Paul Lambert from any guilt in the dire state we're in is just...

It's beyond X-Files

• Like 1

Im always up for a good conspiracy theory, but the lenghts people are willing to go to exclude Paul Lambert from any guilt in the dire state we're in is just...

It's beyond X-Files

Embarrassing is what it is.

I think it was a deliberate miss by him

I also think his "injury" was not a real one at all last night

Weimann got clattered more and he played on

Just when you think you've read it all on here, this beauty pops up. Absolutely outrages to suggest it was a deliberate miss!

I honestly believe he couldn't be arsed last night. From the moment he are on he just gave the impression that he didn't give a shit. Terrible attitude from him.

Ship him out

Typical attitude yourself. DB was arguably the most prolific scorer in the premiership until last season. Firstly Mcleish cuts his supply or should I say doesn't replace his supply instead throwing 10m at another player(Zog) who he then decides not to play. Now Lambert comes along and says not only am I dropping our biggest player asset in Bent but then says I'm going to treat you like a clearing in the woods in the process.

As I stated in another post. It is no coincidence that Bent, Zog, Ireland and a number of other players have been shit the last couple of years. It's not rocket science as to why, it's just a simple answer. The management is shit! Good managers get the very best out of even average players yet the last 2 managers haven't.

I honestly believe he couldn't be arsed last night. From the moment he are on he just gave the impression that he didn't give a shit. Terrible attitude from him.

Ship him out

Typical attitude yourself. DB was arguably the most prolific scorer in the premiership until last season. Firstly Mcleish cuts his supply or should I say doesn't replace his supply instead throwing 10m at another player(Zog) who he then decides not to play. Now Lambert comes along and says not only am I dropping our biggest player asset in Bent but then says I'm going to treat you like a clearing in the woods in the process.

As I stated in another post. It is no coincidence that Bent, Zog, Ireland and a number of other players have been shit the last couple of years. It's not rocket science as to why, it's just a simple answer. The management is shit! Good managers get the very best out of even average players yet the last 2 managers haven't.

Think about it your a League Two Side and you See Darren Bent in the opposition side as a defender you feel nervous as your coming up against one of Englans finest fox in the box

He has to start up top with Benteke in 2nd leg

ITK__NewsAgent@IKFA__Agent

Reading are to sign Aston Villa's Darren Bent on loan. Bent wants out after a training ground row with boss Paul Lambert. #readingfc

First time he blabbed to papers about Clauses - the crac is Lambert sent him to train with kids.

Second time he's blabbed to papers about Relegation clauses - I wouldnt' be surprised if he's barred him from BMH

So it Darren Bent is trying to get himself a loan deal to Reading our rivals & we have to sub his wages I think that tells us all we

needed to know.

Surely Villa can choose where a player goes & say NO?

Anyhow if that's what he could do to a club that's bin paying him £3M a year plus bonuses maybe that's why he's had a row with Lambert

Ian Abrahams is also saying Bent loan to reading.

Im not one to speculate so I have no idea on whats gone on nor do I care as long as its fixed. However I think you would be blind to see that Darren Bent really doesnt give a shit about Villa. He cares about number 1 first and foremost. Watch him celebrate any other goal apart from his own and you will see it. He doesnt seem like he is real mates with anyone apart from maybe Ireland. Thats what I deduce from body language and what he says.

Im not one to speculate so I have no idea on whats gone on nor do I care as long as its fixed. However I think you would be blind to see that Darren Bent really doesnt give a shit about Villa. He cares about number 1 first and foremost. Watch him celebrate any other goal apart from his own and you will see it. He doesnt seem like he is real mates with anyone apart from maybe Ireland. Thats what I deduce from body language and what he says.

That might be true, but the shit people are making up about, well some of it has to be lies. So far i've seen

Appearance clauses in his contract

x2 bust up with Lambert and him training with the reserves

Trying to get a loan move to Reading because we wont sell him because we will have to pay him £9m. We will also have to foot all his wages if a loan deal is made between us and Reading.

Talking about inside info to the news papers.

All this in 3-4 days? Come on now. Someone has to be making bollocks up.

Edited by Daniel

Â