Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

ITK__NewsAgent@IKFA__Agent

Reading are to sign Aston Villa's Darren Bent on loan. Bent wants out after a training ground row with boss Paul Lambert. #readingfc

First time he blabbed to papers about Clauses - the crac is Lambert sent him to train with kids.

Second time he's blabbed to papers about Relegation clauses - I wouldnt' be surprised if he's barred him from BMH

So it Darren Bent is trying to get himself a loan deal to Reading our rivals & we have to sub his wages I think that tells us all we

needed to know.

Surely Villa can choose where a player goes & say NO?

Anyhow if that's what he could do to a club that's bin paying him £3M a year plus bonuses maybe that's why he's had a row with Lambert

Ian Abrahams is also saying Bent loan to reading.

Not this again....

I thought you had given up this one woman crusade. You have zero evidence to back up the clap trap you have just posted so just give it a rest.

Oh and Abrahams picked up on the tweet by the so called 'ITK' tweet from the guy with 21 followers.

Agreed its all theories. However he has done something to piss Lambert off and I have heard murmurs that he isnt liked, Who knows. Lets just concentrate on the players that are here come end of Jan.

• Like 1

This I like from "ITK_Newsagent's" Feed

45]

Reading are to sign Aston Villa's Darren Bent on loan. Bent wants out after a training ground row with boss Paul Lambert.

45]

default_profile_3_normal.png

Yh thats why he played last night+got injured

45]

5eeef4efa6545b46bdfa35aa3a39dc69_normal.jpeg

Only repeating what I've been told so don't shoot the messenger buddy.

:lol:

you took the word of a parady account lol only on villatalk.

i know, lets all present our opinions as facts on twitter and on here and let the papers pick up even more rubbish and print even more bullshit stories about us that are a load rubbish unsettling the club even more, great idea that.

Darren Bent has medial ligament injury after colliding with Bradford's keeper.Could be out for at least 10 days,missing return v Bradford

Back in time for us to sell him though. Bored of this shit now. Can't wait til he's gone to be honest. Thanks for keeping us up Darren but if you're not going to play then there's no point us paying your huge wages to sit on the bench.

I just get a sense that the guy does not give a shit about Villa and can't wait to be out of here. If his wages coming off the books means that Lambert can sign a new ST and DM then I would be happy to see him leave.

Just in regards to the ITK posted about previously...

My God it's so obvious it's fake. No... not even fake.

This guy isn't even trying to be ITK. He say's it himself for goodness sake.

I mean he's got a Troll face as his profile picture and Pinocchio as the cover image.

ikfaagent.jpg

I'm still trying to find where bent blabbed to the papers.

havent seen either of these alleged articles from the 2 players alleged to be Ireland and Bent. ridiculous it is. am not Bent biggest fan but he always seems level headed in interviews and if Lambert really had it in for him wouldnt have consoled him over his injury wehn coming off

If it is Bent then its not on loan per Brian McDermotts comments so that proves the above tweet BS. Some Reading Fans seem to think it may be Paulo Ferreira.

ROYALS boss Brian McDermott is on the verge of signing an established Premier League player - but denies it is Danny Welbeck or Tom Huddlestone.

Manchester United striker Welbeck and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Huddlestone have both been linked with the Royals this week as McDermott continues his January rebuilding process.

However, the Reading manager has ruled out possible moves for the pair, while confirming talks have opened with a rival Premier League club over the transfer of a well-known player.

McDermott was keeping his cards close to his chest yesterday (Wednesday) regarding the identity of their main transfer target having already signed Crawley Town's Hope Akpan and Sporting Lisbon captain Daniel Caricco in the past week.

But he did confirm that discussions with a Premier League club have reached an advanced stage - although the chances of completing a deal before Saturday's home clash with West Bromwich Albion appear to be slim.

Speaking exclusively to the Chronicle, McDermott said: "We're still looking to bring in another player as soon as possible.

"The player has Premier League experience, but to bring players in with such experience in January is always tough.

"We're talking to a Premier League club right now and the process is ongoing. It would be a permanent deal rather than a loan and maybe we can get it done this week, but Saturday might be too soon."

And he scotched rumours suggesting Welbeck and Huddlestone could be heading to the Madejski Stadium.

"Danny Welbeck is a top, top player and he's involved with Manchester United, who won't be letting him go. As for Tom Huddlestone, he played for Spurs last weekend and he'll be staying there.

"But we are moving things forward with a view to making another signing."

Well-known Premier League players including Chelsea winger Yossi Benayoun and Stoke City's Wilson Palacios have been linked with Royals in recent months.

Rumours are also emerging of interest in Fulham duo Steve Sidwell and Chris Baird.

Sidwell, 30, was a fans' favourite at Reading between 2003-07 scoring 30 goals from midfield in 187 appearances before joining Chelsea on a free transfer.

But is unlikely Royals owner Anton Zingarevich will be loosening his grip on the purse strings before this month's transfer window closes.

"We're trying to build on all the good things we've already got at this club," stressed McDermott. "I've never had a budget to splash big money and buy

£8 million players in my three years as manager here and, until I'm told otherwise, we just have to get on with it.

"I do the very best I can with what I've got. I had to do that in the summer and it's never been any different here. It's not frustrating, it's just how it is."

And he added: "We've also had to sell top, top players like Shane Long, Kevin Doyle and Gylfi Sigurdsson in recent years.

"But I never moan about it when the chairman tells me we need to sell a player for financial reasons. I'm fine with that.

"We can only do our best with the players we've got and that will always continue.

"Despite all that, we're now competing at the highest level which is something everyone can be proud of."

Just in regards to the ITK posted about previously...

My God it's so obvious it's fake. No... not even fake.

This guy isn't even trying to be ITK. He say's it himself for goodness sake.

I mean he's got a Troll face as his profile picture and Pinocchio as the cover image.

ikfaagent.jpg

:lol:

Some people will believe anything from Twitter.

Â