Alan Hutton

Rich_D

2 hours ago, terrytini said:

Been watching that goal non stop for half an hour.

Coukd be a famous one if we end up going up. It was terrific.

Ive not been keen on him in the past, but he deserves praise for his attitude, and over the last year or so, his performances in general.

More importantly he deserves praise as I had a fiver on him at 40-1 to score the last goal !

ITK

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Couldn't believe my eyes when it went in

When he went on that run I literally thought to myself "what the **** are you doing? Just pass it to a teammate you're not going to repeat the Hull goal".

• Like 1

The run was amazing for sure, i thought no way is he going to make it, but hut was full charge like a steaming bull on that goal, he was having it.

Isn't no one talking about his double takedown of two city players before final whistle, can't stop laughing about it.

And my son kept saying at some of our players, dad why is your team thinking they can do karate kid, they are doing roundhouse kicks some of them are lol.

He just turned 34 yet after 76 minutes of derby intense football he could run through and past Birmingham City's entire team and deliver a sublime curling finish at the end. Maybe he is just one of those players who can have a longer career due to their athleticism? Because I cant recall the last Villa outfield player to keep improving so late on in their career like this. Cowans?

Also I noticed Gardener got left for dust during that run.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

33 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

He just turned 34 yet after 76 minutes of derby intense football he could run through and past Birmingham City's entire team and deliver a sublime curling finish at the end. Maybe he is just one of those players who can have a longer career due to their athleticism? Because I cant recall the last Villa outfield player to keep improving so late on in their career like this. Cowans?

Also I noticed Gardener got left for dust during that run.

Looked after himself, very good professional by all accounts. First in the door everyday, even when in the bomb squad he was the first in and last out according to a few interviews with teammates over the years.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Rewriting of history. He was as guilty as most that season for jogging back as we conceded another joke of a goal.

12 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Ffs come on lads. It was a nice run and finish but Hutton's only loyalty to us is because we've been dumb enough to pay his wages for the last 7 odd years and he probably wants us to for another 2 or 3. Great goal, but let's get real. 

There's only one Alan Hutton.

Legend.

Â