Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Works hard but I think the last two games he's been fairly poor.

He's also starting to miss good chances a lot more.

TBH if we stick with this formation next year and Benteke stays then Weimman needs to be replaced with a proper wide attacking player.

Agree with this - he's not a wing-forward, he's a striker and a good young one at that.

Definitely need to keep him but either change the formation, or as you said, get somebody more suited to that role in. 

While i don't think gabby is superb i think he's better suited to the wide player role so yes i think weimman needs to be replaced.

Would he be happy being a squad player next year though? I'm not sure he would. I'm sure before he signs a new deal he'll want to know exactly what the manager has in mind for him.

his movement for the Benteke goal(i think) was brilliant and more surprisingly one of our players even made the right pass at the time. 

the lad has talent but young players arent going to give you 7.5 out of 10 everyweek, 

/\ he might not be worth that but its the typical going rate at the moment, paying over the odds

Yes.

I personally would not sell him for £12m. That is what I think he'd go for at the moment as a young promising striker. 

I would need at least £20m if I was to sell. I'm adding on the £8m because I'm positive he's got all the attributes to be a great striker in the PL.

At the end of this season, if he scores a few more goals in the PL, he might actually be worth £20m.

I still think this.

I still think this.

Edited by Con

He was superb today. Not just for the goal and the assist but the lad ran himself into the ground. He was absolutely shattered and I noticed at the game that it was him who signaled to the bench straight after we had scored the 3rd that he would need to come off as he had nothing left.

• Like 1

33wm64p.png

decision by Lambert substituting Weimann late on. If the referee suddenly decided to give him a yellow card, he'd be off and suspended. We can't afford to be without this player.

Â