Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I just get peed off with watching him sulk if it does not go his way, its about time he grew up, it takes effort, commitment and a strong mind to make it at this level, he has the first two but i am not so sure about the last.

Agree with this, it annoys me as well

Yes missed a shot last night and then held his head in his hands for about 20 - 30 seconds, he then kept shaking his head, problem is whilst he did this the play had carried on and he was out of position, he needs to grow up and move onto the next chance, way too often when things go wrong he looses his head for a while, he needs to get out of this.

Yes missed a shot last night and then held his head in his hands for about 20 - 30 seconds, he then kept shaking his head, problem is whilst he did this the play had carried on and he was out of position, he needs to grow up and move onto the next chance, way too often when things go wrong he looses his head for a while, he needs to get out of this.

Fair enough, he did seem to let the West Ham chance dwell I suppose. Think thats more just a young lad who wants to do well (with no real leader to support him). 

BUt I get your point.

He's still a kid and from time to time is bound to make the wrong decision through inexperience alone - it's frustrating but he's definitely shown enough for us to want to persevere with him.

I don't think this wing-forward role is for him though, his passing/crossing/technical ability isn't really good enough for it - he's much better as a striker.

• Like 1

Are we a serious club anymore? How can we expect the lad to sign a new contract and stay with us if we're only offering 2k extra a week. He'll go and you can't blame him

Are we a serious club anymore? How can we expect the lad to sign a new contract and stay with us if we're only offering 2k extra a week. He'll go and you can't blame him

No. 

We can't.

Yes he will.

No I won't.

Needs to go to finishing and awareness school imo. Most of his goals have been scuffs and taps-in too. He's doing a job for us at the moment but there is glaring inadequacies in his game. Does link up with Benteke well though.

Edited by supernova26

Â