Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I Actually rate him & think he will get better & better.. He has that ability to snatch a goal from nowhere & although he still misses a fair amount of sitters that will improve the more he plays,  you would hope anyhow. 

We should break the bank to keep him in my opinion....Oh Hang on!..We already did that ... Break the bank i mean!

I Actually rate him & think he will get better & better.. He has that ability to snatch a goal from nowhere & although he still misses a fair amount of sitters that will improve the more he plays, you would hope anyhow.

We should break the bank to keep him in my opinion....Oh Hang on!..We already did that ... Break the bank i mean!

Did we? That's news to me

So it is, 5 pl goals he isn't very good imo

What you think 5 goals in 19 games in the first proper season for a 21 year old in a shit team in the Premier League isn't very good?

No I don't, benteke has 11

Benteke has played more though, and he's older.

You know it's not so much that you don't rate Weimann it's that you think Delfouneso is better than him.

I Actually rate him & think he will get better & better.. He has that ability to snatch a goal from nowhere & although he still misses a fair amount of sitters that will improve the more he plays, you would hope anyhow.

Did we? That's news to me

Well obviously we didn't actually "break the bank" but we are reducing wages in swathes at the moment & clearing out high earners & we still made a loss of 17.7m i believe? So thats hardly gonna result in us breaking the bank to keep any player is it? & thats what i meant.

Edited by danceoftheshamen

What you think 5 goals in 19 games in the first proper season for a 21 year old in a shit team in the Premier League isn't very good?

You know it's not so much that you don't rate Weimann it's that you think Delfouneso is better than him.

Benteke is only 9 months older than him, he's a far more accomplished player imo, i have a soft for Delfouneso I've seen him develop over the past 6 years or so and developed an affinity towards him

Delfouneso is shit and shouldn't be allowed to even be compared to Weimann. If we go let him go in the Summer and we stay up, couldn't blame him if we went down, I would be tempted to **** off Villa until Lerner sold up and **** off back to his ranch in America.

when delf was given a given a chance in the first team, how many goals did he score?

exactly

goals, and even his work rate dont even compare to andi, delf is another 'moore'

Delfouneso is shit and shouldn't be allowed to even be compared to Weimann. If we go let him go in the Summer and we stay up, couldn't blame him if we went down, I would be tempted to **** off Villa until Lerner sold up and **** off back to his ranch in America.

Does Lerner even have a ranch?

Edited by Mantis

i think the opposite, i reckon even the top 4 (is there such at thing this season?) would be interested in him, maybe even top european clubs, except maybe real or barca

hes a decent player whos only going to get better, hope he signs a new contract, we need him

No chance

Benteke takes our penalties though.

If you take those away the two strikers are closer.

:) why on earth would you take them away?

when delf was given a given a chance in the first team, how many goals did he score?

exactly

goals, and even his work rate dont even compare to andi, delf is another 'moore'

Delfouneso has yet to be given an extended run in our first team

>when delf was given a given a chance in the first team, how many goals did he score?

exactly

Delfouneso has yet to be given an extended run in our first team

SGC, the fact that you deliberately avoid acknowledging the reason for this is wearing a bit thin now.

Because they are a gimme for which ever striker is lucky enough to be designated as penalty taker. Lambert could have just as easily decided Weimann would be our penalty taker and if he had then Weimann's goal stats would be boosted and Benteke's reduced. 

Goals from open play give you an indication of a strikers ability. Goals from the penalty spot only give you an indication of who was picked to take them, the guy who actually won the penalty had a more important contribution. 

I cant remember the last player that SGC rated that turned out to be decent or at least match his expectations. Lets hope thats a good sign for Andi.

I cant remember the last player that SGC rated that turned out to be decent or at least match his expectations. Lets hope thats a good sign for Andi.

Wilshere

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Â