Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Yeah, he is not there yet but he is attracting attention for sure. He has made a bigger impact now and has exceeded our expectations. 

He is not quite there yet to take a huge move as his game is still lacking in some areas. I do believe if he keeps this up then he has a very bright future ahead of him. I am not gonna get my hopes up but so far he is impressing me a lot and he seems to have a great attitude. 

So it is, 5 pl goals he isn't very good imo

What you think 5 goals in 19 games in the first proper season for a 21 year old in a shit team in the Premier League isn't very good?
No I don't, benteke has 11
Benteke has played more though, and he's older.

You know it's not so much that you don't rate Weimann it's that you think Delfouneso is better than him.

I cant remember the last player that SGC rated that turned out to be decent or at least match his expectations. Lets hope thats a good sign for Andi.

Wilshere

5 goals and 16 assists in 107 games. **** quality lol

Wilshere is so over rated. When has he dominated a midfield for Arsenal? One half decent performance against Brazil who didnt turn up and everyone has a Wilshere wankfest!

He hasnt done anything of note yet, people get carried away so easily

Wilshere is quality he's been unlucky with injuries so far at Arsenal.

I think him and Cleverly and Sterling could become a very good midfield with England.

Back on to Weimann I think he has been our shining light at times this season and I would seriously want to lay in to our club if he were allowed to leave.

Lerner may think Weimann and Benteke are the 2 players he can use to sell and balance the books if relegation is confirmed... and then he can sell up. Disgusting.

He certainly wasnt superb today. Never mind the best midfielder in Europe. Decent player though and an alarming highlight of how shite the players coming through our ranks are. 

Weimann also highlights this.

He certainly wasnt superb today. Never mind the best midfielder in Europe. Decent player though and an alarming highlight of how shite the players coming through our ranks are.

Weimann also highlights this.

I don't know what this means

I think him and Cleverly and Sterling could become a very good midfield with England.

Back on to Weimann I think he has been our shining light at times this season and I would seriously want to lay in to our club if he were allowed to leave.

Lerner may think Weimann and Benteke are the 2 players he can use to sell and balance the books if relegation is confirmed... and then he can sell up. Disgusting.

Cleverley makes me want to cry, he offers nothing accept playing for Man United :P

Back on to Weimann I think he has been our shining light at times this season and I would seriously want to lay in to our club if he were allowed to leave.

Cleverley makes me want to cry, he offers nothing accept playing for Man United :P

He's awful

Weimann could well be the best player in the championship next season should we keep hold of him.

Add that to the likes of Westwood, Delph, Lowton, Clark and Baker and we shouldn't do too badly next year.

I still feel that if we can just stay up this year, we will be so much stronger next season. We are 2 or 3 players off being a decent mid-table prem side and with all the young players being a year older and a year more experienced, we could really improve under Lambert.

Like i've said before, I'd be a lot more upset seeing Weimann go than Benteke. Think he's a cracking little player.

Â