Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Yeah. I love his energy and hardwork and I think he's a decent enough attacker.

But I wouldn't expect teams in the champions league to be after him.

Again, he might improve a lot and get to that level, but I don't see it at this time. I think he's more Gabby Agbonlahor than Ashley Young, i.e. a good player and a good servant to the club, but short of being a bit special.

i think the opposite, i reckon even the top 4 (is there such at thing this season?) would be interested in him, maybe even top european clubs, except maybe real or barca

hes a decent player whos only going to get better, hope he signs a new contract, we need him

/\ he might not be worth that but its the typical going rate at the moment, paying over the odds

Yes.

I personally would not sell him for £12m. That is what I think he'd go for at the moment as a young promising striker. 

I would need at least £20m if I was to sell. I'm adding on the £8m because I'm positive he's got all the attributes to be a great striker in the PL.

At the end of this season, if he scores a few more goals in the PL, he might actually be worth £20m.

I still think this.

Yeah. I love his energy and hardwork and I think he's a decent enough attacker.

But I wouldn't expect teams in the champions league to be after him.

Again, he might improve a lot and get to that level, but I don't see it at this time. I think he's more Gabby Agbonlahor than Ashley Young, i.e. a good player and a good servant to the club, but short of being a bit special.

Think he'll be better than Agbonlahor personally. I like Gabby but there's something Weimann has that Gabby doesn't.

i think the opposite, i reckon even the top 4 (is there such at thing this season?) would be interested in him, maybe even top european clubs, except maybe real or barca

hes a decent player whos only going to get better, hope he signs a new contract, we need him

Can I have what you're smoking please?? You say yourself he is decent.. How would decent get into utd, city, barca, real??? Van Persie, Ronaldo, Messi or weimann??

I like Weimann as a plauer, but at the moment and probably for his career he will be not be good enough for a top 4 side.. Maybe with luck he could get to a team like Everton (which is where we should be)....

Hopefully he will sign up, but I could see him in the German league

I could see Weimann being maybe a replacement for someone like Lewandowski if he goes to Bayern.... but that would only happen if he scored a fair few goals and kept us up...... he would suit the BvB side very well i think!

He'd fit nicely into most Premier League sides, and he could even do a squad role at a top club like Hernandez and Welbeck do at United. I would much rather he stayed here though, seems to have a brilliant attitude and is only going to get better.

He's a handy player but isn't outstanding technically.

He's very up and down with his touch, and the ability to ping one in from 25 yards is still followed in the same game by the ball rolling under his foot for a throw.

His attitude means he's made it here, he wants to win.

I suspect we will sell him for about £6/7m in the summer rather than have him let his contract run down.

We seem to have gotten into a habit of doing that. This will be the next Cahill, and to be honest, sell this kid and im finished with Lerners Villa.

put weimann in any team with decent players behind him and he will o the business, have faith in him, i reckon he could do well in italy, the only reason why hes not being considered up there with ronaldo and messi is because he came through our ranks, now what if barcca had snapped him up as a kid? where would he be in his career now?

£20m?? When Daniel Sturridge went for £12m in January I'm sorry but weimann is nowhere near as good as Sturridge

And we released Sturridge ;)

I highly doubt that we released him, even our club isn't that stupid

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

put weimann in any team with decent players behind him and he will o the business, have faith in him, i reckon he could do well in italy, the only reason why hes not being considered up there with ronaldo and messi is because he came through our ranks, now what if barcca had snapped him up as a kid? where would he be in his career now?

Laughable post, he really isn't that good, he only looks good because we have such a poor team

Laughable post, he really isn't that good, he only looks good because we have such a poor team

Not as laughable as the notion that Delfouneso is better.

If anything, the fact that we have such a poor team shows just how good he is. He's got 10 goals in 25 appearances for us. Imagine how good he would be in a better team.

Not as laughable as the notion that Delfouneso is better.

If anything, the fact that we have such a poor team shows just how good he is. He's got 10 goals in 25 appearances for us. Imagine how good he would be in a better team.

Is that in all competitions?

Â