Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

If we do go down, he could end up there.

Behave. He's too good for Norwich.

We're nothing to shout about at the moment. If we go down he'd go to a team like norwich.

When did I say we were? All I'm saying is that he's too good for Norwich and if we go down he'll go to a better club than them.

Inter Milan latest club interested in i see

I can understand him turning them down if Norwich are in for him

After all who would want to play at the San Siro when you can play at Carrow Road

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

Inter Milan latest club interested in i see

I can understand him turning them down if Norwich are in for him

After all who would want to play at the San Siro when you can play at Carrow Road

Well they did want Carew (33 and half dead)

hmm, inter have, cassano, milito, palacio and a promising youngster garritano up front. rocchi too is still there i think but he's getting on a bit, my age maybe. 

if he went then he'd be behind cassano and milito for sure, so it'd be a support striker competing with garritano. he'd certainly get a pay rise and inter are a very big club even if they are off the boil at the mo. 

i can see why he'd go, it'd be a very big risk though, he'll play with us every week next year at inter he wouldn't start much and if he went under the radar for a couple of years and wasn't playing at this point of his career then he might not get to fulfill his potential. too soon for me, hopefully his advisors aren't just motivated by cash!

From that Norwich site

"Worth unsettling one of their players"

Erm, I don't think interest from the mighty Norwich City is going to unsettle anyone. Unless they're currently playing in League 1.

A double swoop for [him and Benteke] would be nice

I want to laugh, but this is actually kinda insulting.

Link

It makes you sit back and think jesus, how far have we fallen. We have fallen so far that someone even said to me yesterday when were Villa last in the championship?? i was amazed. We are thought of now as a tiny shit dive club. I hate it.

I think Andi will be at villa for a while - unless a dream move comes up.

This guy has to be up there for young player of the year

Good point. What is the competition this year?

If anybody gets nominated from the Villa, it will be Benteke. To qualify for the award you have to be 23 or younger on the opening day of the season. 

Also: 

Gareth Bale (turned 23 a couple of weeks before the season started) 

Lukaku (19 on the opening day of the season) 

Oscar (20)

Eden Hazard (21) 

Victor Moses (19) 

Tom Cleverley (23)

Jack Wilshere (20)

Steven Caulker (20)

Weimann has had a fine season, but I don't even think he will be on the shortlist for PFA young player of the year.  Bale or Hazard to win it if you ask me. Hazard needs to be in the running for these kinds of things if he wants to justify how expensive he was, apparently he is the highest paid player in the Premier League (it's good for your bank balance when half a dozen major clubs have a bidding war for your signature) and is costing Chelsea the thick end of £80m when you combine transfer fee and wages. 

Edited by The_Rev

Â