Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Thought his " Andy Gray" style "never say die" attitude, was inspirational to the team.

This lad has a great career in front of him.

his runs are intelligent and disrupts the opposition defence and his ability to score with little back lift in tight situations is fantastic.

He can score out of nothing.

.....But that effervescence he brings is infectious to the rest of the players and the fans.......He just lifts everyone.

GREAT BOY.

This guy is fast becoming my favourite player. He just doesn't stop running and has some quality at the end of it. I wonder how good he could be as a main striker for a better team.

Him and Baker are fighting it out for the back of my shirt. Probably go for Baker as cheaper ;)

This guy is fast becoming my favourite player. He just doesn't stop running and has some quality at the end of it. I wonder how good he could be as a main striker for a better team.

Him and Baker are fighting it out for the back of my shirt. Probably go for Baker as cheaper ;)

Due to andi rapid improvement does anyone hink we should hold onto fonz?

I had actually forgotten about him. Get rid I say to a championship eam, if there's one that wants him. AW has shown the rewards you get when putting in the hard work, he's a managers dream.

I can't see Fonz playing for us again, isn't Benteke the same age as him? Look at the different between them!

The same Fonz who's been a near constant disappointment in the first team and has a mighty 6 goals in 33 appearances for Blackpool? Nah, I don't think we need to hold on to him.

The Fonz really has no place at this club. He's a Championship player at best. 

We really need to give Andi and Christian new contracts. They seem to be forming a great partnership. 

Edited by PieFacE

The same Fonz who's been a near constant disappointment in the first team and has a mighty 6 goals in 33 appearances for Blackpool? Nah, I don't think we need to hold on to him.

In fact his overall record in first team football is 9 goals in almost 80 appearances, most of which have come against lower league opposition. If he gets a Championship club he can consider himself reasonably lucky.

Gonna be an awesome player. His finishing and eye for goal is fantastic. Still needs to improve on a couple of bits, namely decision making. Sometimes he gets it right, sometimes he doesn't. Think he gets a little too excited sometimes which leads to an error.

We must keep this man at all costs.

Probably our most natural finisher at the club (including Bent). Love the shifts he puts in and I love him even more because he still drives a VW Golf and head is grounded. So refreshing.

Edited by VillaLi0n

Â