Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I was having very poor day at work last Friday. Not being as productive worker as I should be.

But after a bad week I had a laugh and a beer with some friends at the night. Even posted a picture of me drinking a beer on Facebook.

I see now that I am a word removed and a clearing in the woods for disrespecting the company I work in and my boss and the owners. I regret that I took a beer after a bad day at work. I should have gone home and psyched myself up so I can deliver better shareholder value next week.

What?

The thing that really disappoints me with Andi is that he played really well in earning the new contract he signed last summer, and then proceeded to coast last season like he'd made it.

It seems from pictures you see on the net, and twitter/Instagram that he likes a drink, and I would question his motivation as he looks overweight and probably has for the last 6 months.

I would seriously question whether he gets into our side when everyone is fit, so he needs to take any opportunity he gets in the team.

This is a big year for Andi Weimann, a bad one could see the end of his Villa career IMO.

• Like 3

I was having very poor day at work last Friday. Not being as productive worker as I should be.

But after a bad week I had a laugh and a beer with some friends at the night. Even posted a picture of me drinking a beer on Facebook.

I see now that I am a word removed and a clearing in the woods for disrespecting the company I work in and my boss and the owners. I regret that I took a beer after a bad day at work. I should have gone home and psyched myself up so I can deliver better shareholder value next week.

What?

It was referring to the big 'Weimann drinking a beer' controversy of late May. If you weren't there at the time, don't worry, you didn't miss anything. 

• Like 2

He comes alive in the box, he can do the hard work on the wings but he doesn't do enough in an attacking sense when he is out wide. He would do well in a front 2 imo, he can drop off and track back but when we have possession he should be in around the 18 yard box.  The keeper was bad for his goal Today but he hit it well and kept it down and it was good to see that as he usually balloons them chances.  I make that 3 goals in 4 games for us if you count the end of last season :D

Edited by Bunnski
  • Like 1

Andi is not the most skillful player out there, and yet Lambert continues to play him. Obviously he sees something most of us don't. Andi is mentally strong, and luck is on his side, partly because of that. He tries hard, and happens to be in the right place at the right time. He doesn't give up, and every now and then scores. Big goals too. I like him, with all his flaws.

Did his usual huff and puff without doing much but I'll take ten of those performances if he comes up with the winning goal this season. That's what was missing last year, goals as his all round game has regressed really from what it was in 12-13.

Andi is not the most skillful player out there, and yet Lambert continues to play him. Obviously he sees something most of us don't. Andi is mentally strong, and luck is on his side, partly because of that. He tries hard, and happens to be in the right place at the right time. He doesn't give up, and every now and then scores. Big goals too. I like him, with all his flaws.

A team of James Milner's wouldn't be the most technically gifted, but 8 times out of 10 it would get the job done. I think Andi's workrate is the reason Lambert picks him. You need a little terrier-like player to pressure the opponents, and Andi adds that tenacity to our side. His finishing hasn't been evident enough in recent years, but we know he has it in his locker.
  • Like 4

Â