Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Why does he stamp the ball up in the air when controlling it? Every time? Crap.

No problem with them having a beer after the season. Posting picture a bit silly. Reckon they stopped off at Tesco on the way down and got 3 for £20 on crates?

Bit of an issue that Wiemann is out as often as he is though. A lot more since his nice big contract as well.

nearly as bad as criticism Aaron Lennon got for having a cigar when England lost to germany

The difference being someone snapped Aaron and the photo was leaked to a newspaper iirc.

He didn't post it up laughing , showing full well he doesn't give a shite about results or performances. Here is to another relagation battle next year Andi with that attitude.

nearly as bad as criticism Aaron Lennon got for having a cigar when England lost to germany

The difference being someone snapped Aaron and the photo was leaked to a newspaper iirc.

He didn't post it up laughing , showing full well he doesn't give a shite about results or performances. Here is to another relagation battle next year Andi with that attitude.

I'm not sure whether I should react to someone who has just 77 posts to his/her name... however, surely the result that counts this season is safety from relegation? For this team, that is success. If you expect anything else you are being unrealistic and you are directing your emotion in the wrong direction.  

• Like 1

I too see no problem with them having a drink, but I can see why people are pissed off with him posting a picture of it so soon after another loss, another poor performance and a poor season overall.

It is a daft thing to do, I don't think anybody can say it isn't.

• Like 1

People need to stop being so precious. Man posts pic of him drinking beer with workmates after work. It's not like he posted a pic of himself wearing a blues strip and buggering a kitten.

Some people seem to think he should spend the next 3 months scourging himself to atone for the team's ineptitude.

His form hasn't been great, but he does tend to put a shift in on the pitch, which gives people even less reason to manufacture some kind of faux-outrage.

No reason for a grown adult to take offence at something so innocuous. 

• Like 4

I'm not sure whether I should react to someone who has just 77 posts to his/her name... 

Whoa! Post count schtick! Not seen in the internets since early 2000s.

Pfft, pretty rich coming from someone with a measly 1263 posts...

• Like 2

I'm not sure whether I should react to someone who has just 77 posts to his/her name... however, surely the result that counts this season is safety from relegation? For this team, that is success. If you expect anything else you are being unrealistic and you are directing your emotion in the wrong direction.  

Long time lurker.

Don't think I don't know about your Scottish Xavi heat maps.

EDIT : BTW Palace really dropped down the leagues when Pulis dropped Bannan ay it.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 4

Group of lads aged 20-27 drinking on a coach. Hardly a shocking image.

Finished a long season, may not have a been an adequate season but I dont think we can begrudge them having a drink.

Nah just posting a picture of them laughing and joking after people have paid good money to watch them roll over again.

Again - what do you expect them to be like?

Footballers aren't allowed to be human.

Absolutly inept performance again, shame we never got to see the ear cupped celebration again proving us all wrong.

Big time contract, big time attitude, big time pisshead, big time lard arse.

Get rid.

Are you actually saying he's an alcoholic? Because he's been pictured drinking a beer? And I suppose you've never drunk a beer in your life?

It's not just this picture though. It's clear he likes a drink, it's clear for all to see how his performances have dipped from last season, clear to see how his attitude has changed, clear to see how gobby he has become,clear to see the weight he's put on, clear to see he is blowing out of his arse after a few runs. Clear to see he is often amongst the least touches per game.

This myth that he works hard is nonsense too.

Is the evidence for this supposed 'gobbiness' the infamous cupped-hand celebration as well? 

Look, it isn't at all clear to me that 'he likes a drink' in any way other than that in which almost everyone commenting here 'likes a drink'. If you believe otherwise, fair enough. But I'm not seeing the evidence for it, and 'somebody I know says she's seen him on Broad Street' doesn't persuade me either. If he was turning up to training drunk or with a hangover, we'd know about it, and he wouldn't be playing week in week out. Lambert isn't averse to canning his own signings for discipline problems, as Lowton knows. 

All that's really happened here is that a dismaying number of posters have thrown a snit at a picture of a young man drinking a beer with friends after a game of football. If you're still thinking about this in 48 hours, you're nuts. Nothing has happened. 

I was having very poor day at work last Friday. Not being as productive worker as I should be.

But after a bad week I had a laugh and a beer with some friends at the night. Even posted a picture of me drinking a beer on Facebook.

I see now that I am a word removed and a clearing in the woods for disrespecting the company I work in and my boss and the owners. I regret that I took a beer after a bad day at work. I should have gone home and psyched myself up so I can deliver better shareholder value next week.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Â