Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Anyone see Demichelles winding Weimann up during the corner after he hit the bar? Looked to me like he said "there's the line, try get it over it this time" :D

Weimann was laughing too so must of said something like that!

Should of taken the earlier chance better where he just took a shot from miles out, either at least try take the defender on or hold it up for a few seconds.

he played ok, was a thankless job and only criticism was maybe he could have took his 1st half chance about 10 yards forward. also think he played a good pass across 6 yard box but Bowery didn't anticipate it

He's looked a better player against Hull and Man City because he's played as a striker. It's hardly rocket science, if he plays in his position he plays better. Would like to see more of him played as an out and out striker but it's not likely as it's actually an area where we have decent options when we're not having a ridiculous injury crisis. 

• Like 1

Did he run around tonight with cupped hands to his ears and pointing at his chest ? I must have missed it because he's bound to have played well....?

I must have missed it. Didn't realised he scored last night!

These guys are paid peanuts relative to other Premier League players yet they still  managed to secure our place in the Premier League next season.

Okay, not very entertaining season but it is job done - and they can give themselves a deserved pat on the back. Criticisms should be directed at the owner for not investing in better players or at the structure of the PL for making money = success.

• Like 2

Looks like everyone has enjoyed the season then. The players' arrogance and cockiness is ridiculous after yet another wank performance. 

Edited by Avflife

Â