Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Has been left out of Austrias squad to face Sweden. Not good for his confidence and probably says something about his ability. If any German-speaking VTer can find a quote about why he is left out that would be very interesting.

When we played Hull at home towards the end of last season Weimann played really well and bagged a couple of goals in the process.

Let's hope he can put a similar performance today!

Agreed. We need him to step up today in the same way he did then. I hope he's started up front and not on the wing. 

• Like 1

When we played Hull at home towards the end of last season Weimann played really well and bagged a couple of goals in the process.

Let's hope he can put a similar performance today!

Agreed. We need him to step up today in the same way he did then. I hope he's started up front and not on the wing.

I have a feeling he scores today.

• Like 1

My MOTM today.

What I really like today was he was dropping deep from the frontline and picking the ball up in the middle area. He was doing this in 12/13 but it seem to stop when he was playing out wide last year.

I'd be tempted to go with him and Benteke as a front two tbh when he gets back, maybe just try that out in home games.

• Like 1

Â