Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

The state of him when he handled the ball and then had a little hissy fit, my 4 year old wouldn't even do that.  His touch is the worst I've seen from a Villa player ever, I honestly can't think of a player with a worse touch.  Terrible player, his future should be impact sub and hopefully when we have a fully fit squad he will be.

The state of him when he handled the ball and then had a little hissy fit, my 4 year old wouldn't even do that. His touch is the worst I've seen from a Villa player ever, I honestly can't think of a player with a worse touch. Terrible player, his future should be impact sub and hopefully when we have a fully fit squad he will be.

He seems to be a lambert favourite though so he will probably still play.

The state of him when he handled the ball and then had a little hissy fit, my 4 year old wouldn't even do that. His touch is the worst I've seen from a Villa player ever, I honestly can't think of a player with a worse touch. Terrible player, his future should be impact sub and hopefully when we have a fully fit squad he will be.

He seems to be a lambert favourite though so he will probably still play.

With the amount of chances he gets for us I can only assume that he has in his possession some kind of sex tape involving Lambert. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

Woeful.

He is a striker, not a winger.

THIS. I can understand why people are frustrated - it wasn't a great performance by any means - but most people struggle when played in positions they're not good in. He's a striker. He scores goals at a comparatively reasonable rate when played as a striker. Play him as a striker. 

Woeful.

THIS. I can understand why people are frustrated - it wasn't a great performance by any means - but most people struggle when played in positions they're not good in. He's a striker. He scores goals at a comparatively reasonable rate when played as a striker. Play him as a striker. 

He did ok out on the wing in his first full season. It's not like he is being asked to play right back, and it also doesn't explain his woeful first touch.

• Like 1

Woeful.

It's fair point but it doesn't excuse his lack of first touch, technique and movement. 

I've made up my mind. He's a rubbish footballer. Yes he works hard but my goodness, he cant finish, his close control is abysmal, his passing is sketchy at best and he has no footballing brain. An absolute liability. You cannot ever rely on him to do the right thing or show quality when its needed most. We need to get rid.

• Like 1

I've made up my mind. He's a rubbish footballer. Yes he works hard but my goodness, he cant finish, his close control is abysmal, his passing is sketchy at best and he has no footballing brain. An absolute liability. You cannot ever rely on him to do the right thing or show quality when its needed most. We need to get rid.

Very harsh words imo. 

I am his biggest fan and yes he needs to be dropped, but saying he can not finish and has no football brain is way way over the top. He is certainly not an absolute liability. He's our top scorer FWIW. He needs a rest and then to be played in his best position with some decent players round him. Not Gabby and Bent.

Edited by Woodytom

Â