Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

What's the current status of his contract? He's still young, and if he continues to improve and add to his highlight reel, I can see some clubs come sniffing around soon enough...

Ignore that Woy! 

Of course he will. Hodgson is a loyal WBA man. No way will he select Villa players for the world cup.

It doesnt really matter though, he will be sacked int he summer so maybe the next bloke will pick players on form.

Can't wait until England are liberated from that fool.

Ignore that Woy! 

Of course he will. Hodgson is a loyal WBA man. No way will he select Villa players for the world cup.

It doesnt really matter though, he will be sacked int he summer so maybe the next bloke will pick players on form.

Can't wait until England are liberated from that fool.

His one redeeming feature is he pissed off the media when he was picked ahead of Redknapp. Even that is getting a little old now.

What's the current status of his contract? He's still young, and if he continues to improve and add to his highlight reel, I can see some clubs come sniffing around soon enough...

He will not go IMO, he is a loyal lad and I get the feeling he really likes the club. I think (hope) FD will sign a new contract once we are truly safe.

Â