Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Shame that right footed curler didn't go in

I actually thought he had scored that, I was about to jump up from the sofa. Good job I didn't.
Would have been a great goal.

He has so much talent, just needs to relax a little more and read the game a little bit better. Then we really could have a player worthy of England call up.

His energy levels are incredible. Although improvements are still to be made I've been incredibly impressed with him this season and I feel he deserves an England call up. 

I think he needs to play in front of midfield destroyer so we'd get best out of Delph.

I know he has his faults, but i really like him.

I am desperate for him to become the complete thing....needs a bit more composure.

He needs to play a bit higher up the pitch, but feel we need the right player to come in to allow him to do it.

Edited by TRO

Every player has games where they don't play at their best. IMO Delph has been pretty consistent this season, he just needs to learn to be calm in the final third of the pitch. Fans tend to start moaning just after one or two poor game from the any player, I bet there are fans in Liverpool forum who are moaning about Suarez not scoring against Villa and how he's now shit :P

• 2 weeks later...
Â