Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The fact keenan hasn't started a thread about "I'm a Z List Nobhead Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here So I can Milk the residues Of Any Last Bits Of Fame".

No doubt he'll **** it up and start one now

• Like 1

That, after nearly 32 years on this planet, I have just found out the opening of the penis is called the "meatus".

Great! But all limerick writers want to know, is whether there is a rhyme for it.  :)

There once was a band called Wheatus

Who's lead singer resembled a meatus

• Like 1

That, after nearly 32 years on this planet, I have just found out the opening of the penis is called the "meatus".

Great! But all limerick writers want to know, is whether there is a rhyme for it.  :)

There once was a band called Wheatus

Who's lead singer resembled a meatus

I was thinking along the same lines and got:

There was once a man with no meatus

An abnormality from when he was a foetus

When he pisses it smarts

Cos it comes out his arse

And now he sings like the word removed out of Wheatus

• Like 1

Met my future nephew and niece the other week, we went round to their house today and they had drew me a picture. My first ever kids picture. I feel like a proper grown up now. Its me with a beard standing by the hulk. I think.

IMG_20141114_180321690_HDR.jpg

• Like 4

Met my future nephew and niece the other week, we went round to their house today and they had drew me a picture. My first ever kids picture. I feel like a proper grown up now. Its me with a beard standing by the hulk. I think.

Definitely captured your looks mate.

• Like 1

You need to put the old classic "name" "aged 19" gag in the corner.

Â