Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Poorly filled sandwiches.  Putting the filling at the very front to give the impression that that really bad person is full to the brim should be a crime punished with a thumb in the eye.

Mayonnaise is the biggest sandwich crime in my eyes.

Fixed

• Like 1

I saw a program about how they make those mass produced supermarket sandwiches and the use of mayo is because it stops the sandwich going soggy, apparently butter doesn't stop the water in the ingredients seeping into the bread. Mayo acts as a buffer to stop it.

Yes I do watch some boring programmes.

Edited by Jimzk5

I saw a program about how they make those mass produced supermarket sandwiches and the use of mayo is because it stops the sandwich going soggy, apparently butter doesn't stop the water in the ingredients seeping into the bread. Mayo acts as a buffer to stop it.

Yes I do watch some boring programmes.

That's a tasty (get it?) piece of information that I will redeploy as knowledge of my own at some point, without ever bothering to check whether it is credible.

• Like 1

From Neil Fox's Wiki;

Contrary to public opinion, he is neither a qualified doctor nor a real fox, although did receive an honorary doctorate from the University of Bath in respect of his contributions to the media and charity.

Â