Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I've just resigned from my job.

:D

Welcome to unemployment [emoji2] [emoji2]

I've just resigned from my job.

:D

How come mate?

Oh.... I've got another one lined up its all fine. 

Time to move on and do something different and for a 25% pay rise I'll suffer the 2 hour commute. 

• Like 1

That's an "X", not a cross

Lolololololol

That reminds me of when somebody told me they were watching a movie online and said "it was so bad, I crossed it off after 10 minutes". Crossed it off!? Who the hell calls closing down a web page "crossing it off"!

Haha there's a woman with Simon Cowellphobia on This Morning. I had tears in my eyes it was so funny. Her face when Eamonn Holmes's missus held up a picture of him was incredible.

See? Unemployment has its pluses.

• Like 1

That's an "X", not a cross

Lolololololol

That reminds me of when somebody told me they were watching a movie online and said "it was so bad, I crossed it off after 10 minutes". Crossed it off!? Who the hell calls closing down a web page "crossing it off"!

I've heard of 'X-ing' out of a page or application :wacko:

Dropped my manager an email to ask if we could discuss my pay, he replied to say he's actually already spoken to our director and we'll talk about it on Monday :thumb:

I'm actually earning £5.5k under the average for my job as it is, hopefully it won't be a "like it or leave it" option...

Dropped my manager an email to ask if we could discuss my pay, he replied to say he's actually already spoken to our director and we'll talk about it on Monday :thumb:

I'm actually earning £5.5k under the average for my job as it is, hopefully it won't be a "like it or leave it" option...

Or a token £500 payrise.

Good luck!

• Like 2

nope

just reading a little bit about Toast of London in the 'paper

no tv on a sunday afternoon here

telly might go on about 7 or 8 this evening - about the same time as my headphones will be produced and applied

I read the other day that the hilarious, talented Queen of the Stone Age front man Josh Homme is to appear in an episode of Toast of London.

How the hell did that happen? You have to imagine that he and Matt Berry know each other, but how? 

Edited by Ginko

Â