Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

A local bellend put up a picture of his €190 bet on Arsenal at 1/3 at 3-0 with the status "Easy money!", alas it has no been taken down!  :crylaugh:

10553422_10152907013121383_4023495185460

During the World Cup I stumbled across the Twitter page of some guy who said something along the lines of "follow me and make money", he then posted each bet he made... he lost every single bet, over £200 in all. :thumb:

Was it the guy that posted in "Other Football" for a while?

• Like 3

Because he thought that it's free money and who wouldn't want free money.

When Arsenal went three nil up he sat there and thought to himself how easy free money was to come by. He even considered how he'd spend the free money and then posted on his Facebook wall "Dan is sittin at home mekin bare dollar lol"

Then he sat there smugly and wondered whether he should become a professional gambler.

• Like 1

Because he thought that it's free money and who wouldn't want free money.

When Arsenal went three nil up he sat there and thought to himself how easy free money was to come by. He even considered how he'd spend the free money and then posted on his Facebook wall "Dan is sittin at home mekin bare dollar lol"

Then he sat there smugly and wondered whether he should become a professional gambler.

Oh yeah I get that. 

I just mean why not €180? Or any number divisible by 3. Or even a flat €200. I just don't understand the mentality.

Because maybe that is all the money he had...

Your Mom's got that much money.

My Mammy's got no money, my Dada's on the dole, they sent me down to Aldi, to nick a sausage roll...

• Like 3

Because maybe that is all the money he had...

Your Mom's got that much money.

My Mammy's got no money, my Dada's on the dole, they sent me down to Aldi, to nick a sausage roll...

David Cameron's Britain...

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â