Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

13 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

In the restaurant earlier there was a big family party on another table, must have been 4 generations sat there and when I looked over the great grandad was all dressed up in shirt and tie hardly speaking, he was just beaming at seeing everyone getting on and having a great time together.  Probably made his year.

Were you spying on my family yesterday?

22 hours ago, mottaloo said:

They obviously didn't bother checking if the indicators worked then 🤔

That stalk? Its for hanging my bag of Werthers Originals on :P 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Xela said:

Got next week off work. My first week off since early December last year - much shock and disbelief from people who think i'm always off work ;) 

I'm utterly broken at the moment though. 14 hours today working and still need to log on over the weekend to tidy some final things up. Need to spend this week off re-evaluating things. Anyway its in the cheery thread as i'm going to go away for a few days. Not sure where yet, but somewhere where there is lots of real ale pubs and good food. **** the world cup :)

If you're going away (probably Norwich way ?) at least it'll be safe for me to go to sainsburys next week 😉

Anyway....

Have a good time winding down and don't forget the golden rule when describing the hearty pub meals washed down with flagons of foaming ale......pics or gtfo !

• Like 1

Â