Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Just told my wife I want to watch Polar Express with our 5 year old this weekend. 

She pulled a face of utter disgust and told me "not a chance as it's completely inappropriate". 

After staring at each other in confusion for a few seconds she said "wait, you did say pineapple didn't you?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

This is a great channel on facebook.

Lots of people winning and failing trying to get their cars through a flooded ford

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087511416086

Reveal hidden contents

I presume this is Rufford ford?

Shit loads of it on Youtube

2 hours ago, Genie said:

This is a great channel on facebook.

Lots of people winning and failing trying to get their cars through a flooded ford

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087511416086

Reveal hidden contents

The Landrover’s eat it for breakfast.

Pffft. 

How about 3 cars stuck in Green Road ford, Hall Green at the same time. 

Because, you know. When you see 2 cars already stuck it's only logical to have a go yourself 

image.png.aa72832f8cdcd45a36ae93dfd7cb1327.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bickster said:

I presume this is Rufford ford?

Shit loads of it on Youtube

Best one for me was the Dacia Logan that triumphantly left the ford that had claimed several very expensive German luxury cars.

Just now, Xela said:

Rufford ford has been shut to road traffic now, indefinitely. Too many rocket polishers driving dangerously there. 

I was wondering if the emergency services were getting pissed off with having to rescue **** clearings in the woods looking for their 10 seconds of fame. 

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Going to treat your wife right? Its definitely not going on records.

Not married ;) 

She's had the new oven she wanted (With two types of heat, I kid ye not) AND a new Xmas tree

Sometimes you just have to assess the situation and realise its ME time :D 

EDIT: and as she's just told me that she didn't have to pay the Gas and Electricity this month because the supplier overcharged us despite being sent readings and gave us £30 compo on top, the chances of treating the wife just reduced further. Then there's the £65 she's getting back from the Xmas tree under John Lewis' never knowingly undersold scheme (which I paid for), she's well flush anyway

• Like 1

Â