Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

My elderly neighbour was at the supermarket and noticed the tubs of Celebration Chocolates were on special. She bought 2 ready for Christmas.  Being bulky things she decided to store them in her suitcase.  But when she opened the suitcase there was already 2 tubs of Celebration Chocolates which she had forgotten about.  So she gave me the spare 2 tubs.  

Why is this funny?  

She did exactly the same thing last AND also gives me 2 tubs for Christmas.  

3 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

My elderly neighbour was at the supermarket and noticed the tubs of Celebration Chocolates were on special. She bought 2 ready for Christmas.  Being bulky things she decided to store them in her suitcase.  But when she opened the suitcase there was already 2 tubs of Celebration Chocolates which she had forgotten about.  So she gave me the spare 2 tubs.  

Why is this funny?  

Thats exactly the reason Supermarkets start selling Christmas items 3 months before. People buy and forget or use and then re-buy.

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I just went to the toilet at work, intending to drop the kids off at the pool.

Luckily I noticed before I began that there was no toilet roll in there at all. So I obviously decided not to go and went to the urinal for a piss instead.

While I was pissing I heard somebody come in and go straight into the cubicle, lock the door and start immediately dropping deuces.

I didn't see who it was, but I've been smiling ever since. I know for a fact there wasn't a scrap of toilet paper in there.

Lessons were learned.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I just went to the toilet at work, intending to drop the kids off at the pool.

Luckily I noticed before I began that there was no toilet roll in there at all. So I obviously decided not to go and went to the urinal for a piss instead.

While I was pissing I heard somebody come in and go straight into the cubicle, lock the door and start immediately dropping deuces.

I didn't see who it was, but I've been smiling ever since. I know for a fact there wasn't a scrap of toilet paper in there.

Rule Number 1 for Number 2's at work

Unless actually turtling always check the supplies situation.

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Rule Number 1 for Number 2's at work

Unless actually turtling always check the supplies situation.

Yep.

I always wipe the seat with toilet roll before I sit down. Two birds with one stone, it ensures there's no stray piss or pubes on the seat and it forces me to check if there's toilet paper.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Wiping the seat to check for toilet roll is a good step, actually, I've just been licking the seat clean, imagine my predicament if there's no paper.

You DO know that's not very hygienic? 

I did my basic hygiene course last year and the lecturer specifically told us not to keep doing that. 

8 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I did my basic hygiene course last year and the lecturer specifically told us not to keep doing that. 

Not every day but I think it's OK as part of a balanced diet.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Pfft, I stopped listening to “experts”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Pfft, I stopped listening to “experts”.

We've been hearing too much from them lately. I've been doing my own research* and licking toilet seats seems to be perfectly safe, exciting even. 

* my advice is not to do this research on a works computer at lunchtime. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Wiping the seat to check for toilet roll is a good step, actually, I've just been licking the seat clean, imagine my predicament if there's no paper.

This reminds me of a story that was on The Luke and Pete Show (podcast) (it might be bullshit but I'm telling it anyway)

They had a policeman write in who said he was working on anti terrorism and they were monitoring a street or a bridge or something where there were some public toilets.
They spotted a man going in holding a plastic bag with something in it. He was in there for ages and when he eventually came out he had the plastic bag but it appeared to be empty.

Suspicious, so the police picked him up to find out what he was doing.

After denying he'd done anything for ages, the guy eventually realised he has to explain himself and so he confessed.

His fetish was to take a loaf of bread into public toilets, then one by one take out a slice, wipe it around a toilet seat, and then eat it.

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

21 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Why is this funny?  

I did that the other year  ..

went into the loft and found a 3 month old dead puppy stuffed in a suitcase 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

went into the loft and found a 3 month old dead puppy stuffed in a suitcase 

What's the problem? 

Should have given it to them to play with anyway.  Dead puppies are for life, not just for Christmas you know 

38 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This reminds me of a story that was on The Luke and Pete Show (podcast) (it might be bullshit but I'm telling it anyway)

They had a policeman write in who said he was working on anti terrorism and they were monitoring a street or a bridge or something where there were some public toilets.
They spotted a man going in holding a plastic bag with something in it. He was in there for ages and when he eventually came out he had the plastic bag but it appeared to be empty.

After denying he'd done anything for ages, the guy eventually realised he has to explain himself and so he confessed.

His fetish was to take a loaf of bread into public toilets, then one by one take out a slice, wipe it around a toilet seat, and then eat it.

24 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

You dirty bastard

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Aww, this ... this was worse than I thought it was going to be.

• Haha 1

Â